Everton FC vs Leicester City FC, Premier League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
1 : 1
27th of January 2021 20:15
First half: 45+3 | Second half: 45+4
- 0' - The referee blows the starting whistle. The fans are roaring. The teams are ready for the match. Everton FC is hosting Leicester City FC for another epic battle.
- 5' - Jonny Evans needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 10' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Everton FC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 15' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 20' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 25' - It’s high time Carlo Ancelotti made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 30' - What a strike from James Rodríguez! The score is 1-0.
- 35' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 40' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 42' - The whistle greets Wilfred Ndidi as he departs to be replaced by Nampalys Mendy.
- 45' - James Justin was booked on 45.
- 50' - Leicester City FC is showing some good football. However, Leicester City FC are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 55' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 2 times this season with Everton FC winning 50% of all matches.
- 60' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for James Justin suffering a number of foals already.
- 63' - James Rodríguez is having his name booked by the referee on 63.
- 67' - What an equalizer from Youri Tielemans!
- 68' - Cengiz Ünder is replacing Marc Albrighton for the Leicester City FC side.
- 73' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Leicester City FC that had 122 games and scored 199 goals.
- 77' - Another substitution for Leicester City FC to replace Jonny Evans by Çağlar Söyüncü on 77 minute.
- 80' - Another change for Everton FC made on 80 minute. Mason Holgate leaves to be changed by Alex Iwobi.
- 85' - The whistle greets James Rodríguez as he departs to be replaced by Gylfi Þór Sigurðsson.
- 89' - Séamus Coleman is replacing Dominic Calvert-Lewin for the Everton FC side.
- Hope, you loved the show. Another epic battle is over with the score 1-1.
Today 2021-01-27 Everton FC vs Leicester City FC are fighting Premier League league on Goodison Park.
Everton FC had 29 games and get got 37 points in Season (2018/19)
Leicester City FC had 29 games and get got 53 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Darren Cann, Tony Harrington, Simon Hooper, Mark Scholes, Mike Dean
|Manchester City FC||28||57|
|Leicester City FC||29||53|
|Manchester United FC||29||45|
|Wolverhampton Wanderers FC||29||43|
|Sheffield United FC||28||43|
|Tottenham Hotspur FC||29||41|
|Crystal Palace FC||29||39|
|Newcastle United FC||29||35|
|Brighton & Hove Albion FC||29||29|
|West Ham United FC||29||27|
|Cardiff City FC||38||34|
|Aston Villa FC||28||25|
|Norwich City FC||29||21|
|Huddersfield Town AFC||38||16|
Captain12 Lucas Digne
- 21 Andre Gomes
- 1 Jordan Pickford
- 12 Lucas Digne
- 13 Yerry Mina
- 4 Mason Holgate
- 17 Alex Iwobi 80'
- 5 Michael Keane
- 26 Tom Davies
- 9 Dominic Calvert-Lewin
- 23 Seamus Coleman 89'
- 7 Richarlison
- 22 Ben Godfrey
- 19 James Rodriguez
- 10 Gylfi Þor Sigurðsson 85'
Leicester City FC
Captain1 Kasper Schmeichel
- 25 Wilfred Ndidi
- 24 Nampalys Mendy 42'
- 1 Kasper Schmeichel
- 10 James Maddison
- 6 Jonny Evans
- 4 Caglar Soyuncu 77'
- 11 Marc Albrighton
- 19 Cengiz Under 68'
- 15 Harvey Barnes
- 17 Ayoze Perez
- 2 James Justin
- 8 Youri Tielemans
- 27 Timothy Castagne
- 3 Wesley Fofana