Burnley FC vs Watford FC, Premier League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
1 : 0
25th of June 2020 17:00
First half: 45+3 | Second half: 45+7
- 0' - In just a few seconds Turf Moor will turn into a battlefield for Burnley FC and Watford FC.
- 5' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Tom Cleverley, as he is very good at scoring at Turf Moor with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 10' - Watford FC is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 15' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 20' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 0 times this season with winning -% of all matches.
- 25' - It’s high time Sean Dyche made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 30' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 35' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Watford FC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 40' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Etienne Capoue made 85 appearances and scored 3 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 45' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 45 minutes.
- 46' - Craig Cathcart is replacing Christian Kabasele for the Watford FC side.
- 51' - Andre Gray has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 1 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 56' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 61' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 66' - It looks surprising Burnley FC does not make any changes. Christian Kabasele has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 71' - Dwight McNeil was booked on 71.
- 73' - GOAL! Jay Rodriguez scores on 73. Assisted by Dwight McNeil
- 78' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 81' - It is a substitution in Burnley FC team. Jay Rodriguez is replaced by Erik Pieters on 81 minute.
- 83' - The Watford FC manager makes a substitution. Will Hughes departs to be replaced by Nathaniel Chalobah.
- 85' - It is a substitution in Watford FC team. Troy Deeney is replaced by Andre Gray on 85 minute.
- 90' - looks like a favorite considering 0 games won in last 0 matches with its main striker scoring goals.
- Hope, you loved the show. Another epic battle is over with the score 1-0.
Today 2020-06-25 Burnley FC vs Watford FC are fighting Premier League league on Turf Moor.
Burnley FC had 29 games and get got 39 points in Season (2018/19)
Watford FC had 29 games and get got 27 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Peter Bankes, Nicholas Hopton, Darren Cann, Mike Dean, Martin Atkinson
|Manchester City FC||28||57|
|Leicester City FC||29||53|
|Manchester United FC||29||45|
|Wolverhampton Wanderers FC||29||43|
|Sheffield United FC||28||43|
|Tottenham Hotspur FC||29||41|
|Crystal Palace FC||29||39|
|Newcastle United FC||29||35|
|Brighton & Hove Albion FC||29||29|
|West Ham United FC||29||27|
|Cardiff City FC||38||34|
|Aston Villa FC||28||25|
|Norwich City FC||29||21|
|Huddersfield Town AFC||38||16|
Captain6 Benjamin Mee
- 8 Josh Brownhill
- 19 Jay Rodriguez
- 23 Erik Pieters 81'
- 1 Nick Pope
- 5 James Tarkowski
- 27 Matej Vydra
- 6 Benjamin Mee
- 2 Matthew Lowton
- 3 Charlie Taylor
- 18 Ashley Westwood
- 4 Jack Cork
- 11 Dwight McNeil
Captain9 Troy Deeney
- 10 Danny Welbeck
- 11 Adam Masina
- 26 Ben Foster
- 27 Christian Kabasele
- 15 Craig Cathcart 46'
- 29 Etienne Capoue
- 8 Tom Cleverley
- 16 Abdoulaye Doucoure 46'
- 19 Will Hughes
- 14 Nathaniel Chalobah 83'
- 21 Femenia Far
- 9 Troy Deeney
- 18 Andre Gray 85'
- 4 Craig Dawson
- 23 Ismaila Sarr