Burnley FC vs Watford FC, Premier League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
1 : 0
25th of June 2020 17:00
First half: 45+3 | Second half: 45+7
- 0' - KICK OFF: Burnley FC gets underway.
- 5' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 5 minutes.
- 10' - It’s high time Sean Dyche made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 15' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 20' - It looks surprising Watford FC does not make any changes. Jay Rodriguez has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 25' - Watford FC is showing some good football. However, Watford FC are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 30' - Watford FC seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 35' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 40' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Charlie Taylor made 93 appearances and scored 0 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 45' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 0 times this season with winning -% of all matches.
- 46' - The supporters are chanting for Craig Cathcart. He replaces Christian Kabasele on 46 minute.
- 51' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Burnley FC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 56' - Tom Cleverley has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 13 appearances with only 2 goals this season.
- 61' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Will Hughes, as he is very good at scoring at Turf Moor with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 66' - Ben Foster needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 71' - Burnley FC receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 71.
- 73' - Burnley FC is taking the lead after the goal scored by Jay Rodriguez on 73.
- 78' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 81' - The Burnley FC manager makes a substitution. Jay Rodriguez departs to be replaced by Erik Pieters.
- 83' - Another substitution for Watford FC to replace Will Hughes by Nathaniel Chalobah on 83 minute.
- 85' - Andre Gray is replacing Troy Deeney for the Watford FC side.
- 90' - It looks like no one’s ball. Burnley FC is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- The referee blows the final whistle. Sensational lose for Watford FC.
Today 2020-06-25 Burnley FC vs Watford FC are fighting Premier League league on Turf Moor.
Burnley FC had 29 games and get got 39 points in Season (2018/19)
Watford FC had 29 games and get got 27 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Peter Bankes, Nicholas Hopton, Darren Cann, Mike Dean, Martin Atkinson
|Manchester City FC||28||57|
|Leicester City FC||29||53|
|Manchester United FC||29||45|
|Wolverhampton Wanderers FC||29||43|
|Sheffield United FC||28||43|
|Tottenham Hotspur FC||29||41|
|Crystal Palace FC||29||39|
|Newcastle United FC||29||35|
|Brighton & Hove Albion FC||29||29|
|West Ham United FC||29||27|
|Cardiff City FC||38||34|
|Aston Villa FC||28||25|
|Norwich City FC||29||21|
|Huddersfield Town AFC||38||16|
Captain6 Benjamin Mee
- 8 Josh Brownhill
- 19 Jay Rodriguez
- 23 Erik Pieters 81'
- 1 Nick Pope
- 5 James Tarkowski
- 27 Matej Vydra
- 6 Benjamin Mee
- 2 Matthew Lowton
- 3 Charlie Taylor
- 18 Ashley Westwood
- 4 Jack Cork
- 11 Dwight McNeil
Captain9 Troy Deeney
- 10 Danny Welbeck
- 11 Adam Masina
- 26 Ben Foster
- 27 Christian Kabasele
- 15 Craig Cathcart 46'
- 29 Etienne Capoue
- 8 Tom Cleverley
- 16 Abdoulaye Doucoure 46'
- 19 Will Hughes
- 14 Nathaniel Chalobah 83'
- 21 Femenia Far
- 9 Troy Deeney
- 18 Andre Gray 85'
- 4 Craig Dawson
- 23 Ismaila Sarr