Burnley FC vs Brighton & Hove Albion FC, Premier League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
1 : 1
6th of February 2021 15:00
First half: 45+2 | Second half: 45+4
- 0' - KICK OFF: Brighton & Hove Albion FC gets underway.
- 5' - Dwight McNeil needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 10' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 10 minutes.
- 15' - It looks like no one’s ball. Brighton & Hove Albion FC is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 19' - Burnley FC receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 19.
- 24' - Brighton & Hove Albion FC is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 28' - Burnley FC receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 28.
- 33' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Johann Berg Guðmundsson suffering a number of foals already.
- 36' - Lewis Dunk puts Brighton & Hove Albion FC on the lead.
- 41' - Brighton & Hove Albion FC looks like a favorite considering 0 games won in last 2 matches with its main striker Lewis Dunk scoring 1 goals.
- 46' - It looks surprising Brighton & Hove Albion FC does not make any changes. Benjamin Mee has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 51' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Burnley FC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 53' - What an equalizer from Jóhann Berg Guðmundsson!
- 58' - Burnley FC started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 58.
- 62' - It is a substitution in Brighton & Hove Albion FC team. Aaron Connolly is replaced by Danny Welbeck on 62 minute.
- 67' - Burnley FC is showing some good football. However, Burnley FC are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 72' - It’s high time Graham Potter made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 75' - The supporters are chanting for Adam Lallana. He replaces Adam Webster on 75 minute.
- 80' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 2 times this season with Brighton & Hove Albion FC winning 0% of all matches.
- 85' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 90' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- The final score is 1-1.
Today 2021-02-06 Burnley FC vs Brighton & Hove Albion FC are fighting Premier League league on Turf Moor.
Burnley FC had 29 games and get got 39 points in Season (2018/19)
Brighton & Hove Albion FC had 29 games and get got 29 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Peter Bankes, Stuart Attwell, Anthony Taylor, Gary Beswick, Adam Nunn
|Manchester City FC||28||57|
|Leicester City FC||29||53|
|Manchester United FC||29||45|
|Wolverhampton Wanderers FC||29||43|
|Sheffield United FC||28||43|
|Tottenham Hotspur FC||29||41|
|Crystal Palace FC||29||39|
|Newcastle United FC||29||35|
|Brighton & Hove Albion FC||29||29|
|West Ham United FC||29||27|
|Cardiff City FC||38||34|
|Aston Villa FC||28||25|
|Norwich City FC||29||21|
|Huddersfield Town AFC||38||16|
Captain6 Benjamin Mee
- 1 Nick Pope
- 5 James Tarkowski
- 7 Johann Berg Guðmundsson
- 27 Matej Vydra
- 6 Benjamin Mee
- 2 Matthew Lowton
- 18 Ashley Westwood
- 4 Jack Cork
- 10 Ashley Barnes
- 11 Dwight McNeil
- 23 Erik Pieters
Brighton & Hove Albion FC
Captain5 Lewis Dunk
- 4 Adam Webster
- 14 Adam Lallana 75'
- 5 Lewis Dunk
- 13 Pascal Gross
- 7 Aaron Connolly
- 18 Danny Welbeck 62'
- 8 Yves Bissouma
- 9 Neal Maupay
- 11 Leandro Trossard 62'
- 33 Dan Burn
- 34 Joel Veltman
- 10 Alexis Mac Allister
- 3 Ben White
- 26 Robert Sanchez