AFC Bournemouth vs Burnley FC, Premier League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
0 : 1
21st of December 2019 15:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - In just a few seconds Vitality Stadium will turn into a battlefield for AFC Bournemouth and Burnley FC.
- 5' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Burnley FC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 10' - It’s high time Sean Dyche made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 15' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 20' - looks like a favorite considering 0 games won in last 0 matches with its main striker scoring goals.
- 25' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 30' - AFC Bournemouth is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 35' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Diego Rico suffering a number of foals already.
- 40' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 45' - Burnley FC player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 46' - Time for substitution for AFC Bournemouth. Lewis Cook is replaced by Callum Wilson.
- 51' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 56' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Ashley Barnes on 56.
- 61' - AFC Bournemouth receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 61.
- 62' - Jeff Hendrick is having his name booked by the referee on 62.
- 65' - It is a substitution in Burnley FC team. Jeff Hendrick is replaced by Aaron Lennon on 65 minute.
- 70' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 0 times this season with winning -% of all matches.
- 75' - Time for substitution for Burnley FC. Ashley Barnes is replaced by Jay Rodriguez.
- 80' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 80 minutes.
- 82' - The Burnley FC manager makes a substitution. Dwight McNeil departs to be replaced by Robbie Brady.
- 86' - The whistle greets Philip Billing as he departs to be replaced by Dominic Solanke.
- 89' - Jay Rodriguez puts Burnley FC on the lead.
- Time to leave. No sensation happened. Another win for Burnley FC players.
Today 2019-12-21 AFC Bournemouth vs Burnley FC are fighting Premier League league on Vitality Stadium.
AFC Bournemouth had 29 games and get got 27 points in Season (2018/19)
Burnley FC had 29 games and get got 39 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: John Brooks, Harry Lennard, David Coote, Constantine Hatzidakis, Martin Atkinson
|Manchester City FC||28||57|
|Leicester City FC||29||53|
|Manchester United FC||29||45|
|Wolverhampton Wanderers FC||29||43|
|Sheffield United FC||28||43|
|Tottenham Hotspur FC||29||41|
|Crystal Palace FC||29||39|
|Newcastle United FC||29||35|
|Brighton & Hove Albion FC||29||29|
|West Ham United FC||29||27|
|Cardiff City FC||38||34|
|Aston Villa FC||28||25|
|Norwich City FC||29||21|
|Huddersfield Town AFC||38||16|
Captain2 Simon Francis
- 29 Philip Billing
- 9 Dominic Solanke 86'
- 21 Diego Rico
- 16 Lewis Cook
- 13 Callum Wilson 46'
- 8 Jefferson Lerma
- 12 Aaron Ramsdale
- 2 Simon Francis
- 4 Dan Gosling
- 24 Ryan Fraser
- 7 Joshua King
- 33 Chris Mepham
- 17 Jack Stacey
Captain6 Benjamin Mee
- 1 Nick Pope
- 5 James Tarkowski
- 6 Benjamin Mee
- 3 Charlie Taylor
- 26 Phil Bardsley
- 13 Jeff Hendrick
- 25 Aaron Lennon 65'
- 18 Ashley Westwood
- 4 Jack Cork
- 10 Ashley Barnes
- 19 Jay Rodriguez 75'
- 9 Chris Wood
- 11 Dwight McNeil
- 12 Robbie Brady 82'