Yokohama FC vs FC Tokyo, J. League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
1 : 0
18th of October 2020 05:00
First half: 45+7 | Second half: 45+7
- 0' - The match kicks off with home fans waiting with anticipation for Yokohama FC to score. At the same time, FC Tokyo does not seem to pull back! Let’s get it on!
- 5' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Yokohama FC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 10' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering FC Tokyo that had 238 games and scored 136 goals.
- 15' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 20' - The travelling FC Tokyo supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 24' - The whistle greets Takuya Matsuura as he departs to be replaced by Tatsuki Seko.
- 29' - It looks surprising FC Tokyo does not make any changes. Takuya Matsuura has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 34' - It’s high time Takahiro Shimotaira made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 38' - The referee calls foul for Joan Oumari. He receives a Yellow card.
- 41' - Yokohama FC manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Yusuke Minagawa is hanging Kazunari Ichimi on the field on 41 minute.
- 45' - The referee calls foul for Kyosuke Tagawa. He receives a Yellow card.
- 46' - FC Tōkyō manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Hirotaka Mita is hanging Yojiro Takahagi on the field on 46 minute.
- 51' - FC Tokyo looks like a favorite considering 1 games won in last 2 matches with its main striker Taichi Hara scoring 1 goals.
- 56' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 2 times this season with FC Tokyo winning 50% of all matches.
- 61' - Maguinho needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Yellow cards this season.
- 66' - Yokohama FC is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 70' - Adailton has so much to prove this time. He replaces Kensuke Nagai on 70 minute.
- 72' - The referee shows Yokohama FC player a Yellow card on 72.
- 74' - It is a substitution in Yokohama FC team. Takaaki Shichi is replaced by Yutaro Hakamata on 74 minute.
- 75' - Yuki Kusano has so much to prove this time. He replaces Koki Saito on 75 minute.
- 80' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Yuji Senuma made 34 appearances and scored 3 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 83' - Takumi Nakamura has so much to prove this time. He replaces Hotaka Nakamura on 83 minute.
- 88' - Yokohama FC is taking the lead after the goal scored by Yuki Kusano on 88.
- 90' - FC Tōkyō receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 90.
- Time to leave. No sensation happened. Another win for Yokohama FC players.
Today 2020-10-18 Yokohama FC vs FC Tokyo are fighting J. League league on NHK Spring Mitsuzawa Football Stadium.
Yokohama FC had 34 games and get got 33 points in Season (2018/18)
FC Tokyo had 34 games and get got 57 points in Season (2018/18)
Todays referees are: Jumpei Iida, Hideaki Nishio, Takeshi Suhara, Koji Morikawa
|Cerezo Osaka FC||34||60|
|Urawa Red Diamonds||34||46|
|Oita FC Trinita||34||43|
|Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo||34||39|
|Sagan Tosu FC||34||36|
|Matsumoto Yamaga FC||34||31|
Captain44 Yuji Rokutan
- 9 Kazunari Ichimi
- 16 Yusuke Minagawa 41'
- 19 Masahiko Inoha
- 4 Yuki Kobayashi
- 44 Yuji Rokutan
- 30 Kohei Tezuka
- 7 Takuya Matsuura
- 6 Tatsuki Seko 24'
- 3 Maguinho
- 14 Takaaki Shichi
- 26 Yutaro Hakamata 74'
- 23 Koki Saito
- 25 Yuki Kusano 75'
- 13 Yuji Senuma
- 28 Reo Yasunaga
Captain3 Masato Morishige
- 3 Masato Morishige
- 33 Akihiro Hayashi
- 6 Ryoya Ogawa
- 8 Yojiro Takahagi
- 4 Tsuyoshi Watanabe 46'
- 11 Kensuke Nagai
- 15 Adailton 70'
- 9 Diego Oliveira
- 27 Kyosuke Tagawa
- 24 Taichi Hara 70'
- 32 Joan Oumari
- 4 Tsuyoshi Watanabe 46'
- 45 Arthur
- 31 Shuto Abe
- 37 Hotaka Nakamura
- 22 Takumi Nakamura 83'