Uruguay vs Colombia, Copa Sudamericana 2021 QUARTER FINALS
2 : 4
2 - 4
3rd of July 2021 22:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - In just a few seconds will turn into a battlefield for Uruguay and Colombia.
- 5' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Luis Suarez made 273 appearances and scored 77 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 10' - Yerry Mina has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 5 appearances with only 7 goals this season.
- 15' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Uruguay that had 15 games and scored 16 goals.
- 20' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Miguel Borja, as he is very good at scoring at with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 25' - Yimmi Chara needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 30' - Uruguay is showing some good football. However, Uruguay are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 35' - Uruguay player sees a card in front of him.
- 40' - Uruguay is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 45' - It’s high time made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 50' - It looks surprising Colombia does not make any changes. William Tesillo has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 55' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 60' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 65' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 67' - The whistle greets Luis Muriel as he departs to be replaced by Yimmi Chará.
- 68' - Facundo Torres Pérez has so much to prove this time. He replaces Giorgian De Arrascaeta on 68 minute.
- 73' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 1 times this season with Colombia winning 100% of all matches.
- 78' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Edinson Cavani suffering a number of foals already.
- 80' - Another change for Uruguay made on 80 minute. Federico Valverde leaves to be changed by Martín Cáceres.
- 85' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 85 minutes.
- 87' - The Colombia manager makes a substitution. Rafael Santos Borre departs to be replaced by Miguel Borja.
- Full Time. Colombia beats Uruguay
Today 2021-07-03 Uruguay vs Colombia are fighting Copa Sudamericana league .
Uruguay had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2019/19)
Colombia had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2019/19)
- 10 Giorgian De Arrascaeta
- 25 Facundo Torres Perez 68'
- 21 Edinson Cavani
- 3 Diego Godin
- 2 Jose Maria Gimenez
- 9 Luis Suarez
- 15 Federico Valverde
- 22 Martin Caceres 80'
- 6 Rodrigo Bentancur
- 5 Matias Vecino
- 1 Fernando Muslera
- 8 Nahitan Nandez
- 17 Matias Vina
- 8 Gustavo Cuellar
- 13 Yerry Mina
- 23 Davinson Sanchez
- 9 Luis Muriel
- 28 Yimmi Chara 67'
- 1 David Ospina
- 7 Duvan Zapata
- 5 Wilmar Barrios
- 14 Luis Diaz
- 6 William Tesillo
- 16 Daniel Munoz
- 18 Rafael Santos Borre
- 19 Miguel Borja 87'