Shimizu S-Pulse vs Cerezo Osaka FC, J. League 2021 REGULAR SEASON
3 : 1
14th of November 2020 05:00
First half: 45+5 | Second half: 45+7
- 0' - Welcome to IAI Stadium Nihondaira that hosts another battle between Shimizu S-Pulse and Cerezo Osaka FC.
- 5' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 1 times this season with Cerezo Osaka FC winning 100% of all matches.
- 10' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 15' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Cerezo Osaka FC that had 182 games and scored 153 goals.
- 20' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Matej Jonjic suffering a number of foals already.
- 25' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Carlinhos, as he is very good at scoring at IAI Stadium Nihondaira with 7 goals in the last 7 games.
- 30' - It looks surprising Cerezo Osaka FC does not make any changes. Yasuki Kimoto has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 35' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 40' - Shimizu S-Pulse started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 40.
- 45' - Shimizu S-Pulse is showing some good football. However, Shimizu S-Pulse are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 46' - Keita Nakamura has so much to prove this time. He replaces Shota Kaneko on 46 minute.
- 49' - Renato puts Shimizu S-Pulse on the lead.
- 54' - Takashi Kanai has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 11 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 58' - Cerezo Osaka FC manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Yoichiro Kakitani is hanging Naoyuki Fujita on the field on 58 minute.
- 59' - The Shimizu S-Pulse manager makes a substitution. Takashi Kanai departs to be replaced by Yugo Tatsuta.
- 64' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Carlinhos on 64.
- 67' - What an equalizer from Hiroshi Kiyotake!
- 72' - Cerezo Osaka FC looks like a favorite considering 1 games won in last 1 matches with its main striker Hiroshi Kiyotake scoring 1 goals.
- 75' - It’s a booking for Cerezo Osaka FC player. Riku Matsuda gets a Yellow card.
- 75' - The Shimizu S-Pulse manager makes a substitution. Ryo Takeuchi departs to be replaced by Kota Miyamoto.
- 80' - It looks like no one’s ball. Shimizu S-Pulse is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 84' - Eiichi Katayama has so much to prove this time. He replaces Yusuke Maruhashi on 84 minute.
- 86' - Keita Nakamura puts Shimizu S-Pulse on the lead.
- 90' - The Shimizu S-Pulse manager makes a substitution. Kenta Nishizawa departs to be replaced by Teerasil Dangda.
- Time to leave. No sensation happened. Another win for Shimizu S-Pulse players.
Today 2020-11-14 Shimizu S-Pulse vs Cerezo Osaka FC are fighting J. League league on IAI Stadium Nihondaira.
Shimizu S-Pulse had 34 games and get got 28 points in Season (2018/18)
Cerezo Osaka FC had 34 games and get got 60 points in Season (2018/18)
Todays referees are: Jumpei Iida, Satoshi Karakami, Yusuke Hamamoto, Yuki Noda
|Cerezo Osaka FC||34||60|
|Urawa Red Diamonds||34||46|
|Oita FC Trinita||34||43|
|Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo||34||39|
|Sagan Tosu FC||34||36|
|Matsumoto Yamaga FC||34||31|
Captain6 Ryo Takeuchi
- 5 Valdo
- 18 Elsinho
- 3 Hwang Seokho
- 6 Ryo Takeuchi
- 13 Kota Miyamoto 75'
- 30 Shota Kaneko
- 20 Keita Nakamura 46'
- 15 Takashi Kanai
- 2 Yugo Tatsuta 59'
- 14 Yusuke Goto
- 37 Yuito Suzuki 46'
- 22 Renato
- 16 Kenta Nishizawa
- 23 Teerasil Dangda 90'
- 31 Togo Umeda
- 10 Carlinhos
Cerezo Osaka FC
Captain10 Hiroshi Kiyotake
- 6 Leandro Desabato
- 25 Hiroaki Okuno
- 21 Kim Jinhyeon
- 5 Naoyuki Fujita
- 8 Yoichiro Kakitani 58'
- 2 Riku Matsuda
- 22 Matej Jonjic
- 14 Yusuke Maruhashi
- 16 Eiichi Katayama 84'
- 3 Yasuki Kimoto
- 10 Hiroshi Kiyotake
- 32 Yuta Toyokawa
- 20 Bruno Mendes 58'
- 17 Tatsuhiro Sakamoto