Ross County FC vs Kilmarnock FC, Premier League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
2 : 2
12th of August 2020 18:45
First half: 45+2 | Second half: 45+5
- 0' - The match kicks off with home fans waiting with anticipation for Ross County FC to score. At the same time, Kilmarnock FC does not seem to pull back! Let’s get it on!
- 5' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 10' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 2 times this season with Kilmarnock FC winning 50% of all matches.
- 15' - GOAL! Ross Draper scores on 15. Assisted by Josh Mullin
- 20' - It looks surprising Kilmarnock FC does not make any changes. Gary Dicker has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 25' - It’s high time Alex Dyer made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 30' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 34' - Coll Donaldson is having his name booked by the referee on 34.
- 39' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Ross County FC that had 45 games and scored 39 goals.
- 44' - Ross County FC started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 44.
- 49' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Kirk Broadfoot made 84 appearances and scored 1 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 54' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Brandon Haunstrop suffering a number of foals already.
- 56' - Iain Vigurs was booked on 56.
- 58' - It is a substitution in Ross County FC team. Regan Charles-Cook is replaced by Billy McKay on 58 minute.
- 59' - GOAL! Alan Power scores on 59. Assisted by Ross Millen
- 64' - It looks like no one’s ball. Ross County FC is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 66' - What a strike from Chris Burke! The score is 1-2.
- 67' - Ross County FC player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 67' - The Ross County FC manager makes a substitution. Josh Mullin departs to be replaced by Lee Erwin.
- 72' - Aaron Tshibola has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 14 appearances with only 2 goals this season.
- 73' - Kilmarnock FC manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Brandon Haunstrop is hanging Mitchell Pinnock on the field on 73 minute.
- 77' - Alan Power is having his name booked by the referee on 77.
- 79' - What a strike from Ross Stewart! The score is 2-2.
- 79' - It’s a booking for Kilmarnock FC player. Kirk Broadfoot gets a Yellow card.
- 84' - Kilmarnock FC is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 86' - The supporters are chanting for Jordan Tillson. He replaces Ross Draper on 86 minute.
- The final score is 2-2.
Today 2020-08-12 Ross County FC vs Kilmarnock FC are fighting Premier League league on Global Energy Stadium.
Ross County FC had 30 games and get got 29 points in Season (2018/19)
Kilmarnock FC had 30 games and get got 33 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Gavin Duncan, Drew Kirkland, Stuart Hodge
Ross County FC
Captain11 Iain Vigurs
- 17 Regan Charles-Cook
- 9 Billy McKay 58'
- 2 Connor Randall
- 16 Alex Iacovitti
- 1 Ross Laidlaw
- 27 Ross Stewart
- 8 Oliver Shaw 86'
- 25 Coll Donaldson
- 14 Josh Mullin
- 10 Lee Erwin 67'
- 6 Ross Draper
- 22 Jordan Tillson 86'
- 11 Iain Vigurs
- 7 Michael Gardyne
- 24 Harry Paton 86'
- 43 Josh Reid
Captain8 Gary Dicker
- 19 Mitchell Pinnock
- 3 Brandon Haunstrop 73'
- 27 Aaron Tshibola
- 29 Chris Burke
- 5 Kirk Broadfoot
- 17 Stuart Findlay
- 8 Gary Dicker
- 6 Alan Power
- 18 Calum Waters
- 22 Ross Millen
- 23 Danny Rogers
- 11 Nicke Kabamba