Manchester City FC vs Liverpool FC, Premier League 2021 REGULAR SEASON
1 : 1
8th of November 2020 16:30
First half: 45+3 | Second half: 45+5
- 0' - The match kicks off with home fans waiting with anticipation for Manchester City FC to score. At the same time, Liverpool FC does not seem to pull back! Let’s get it on!
- 5' - It looks surprising Manchester City FC does not make any changes. Ilkay Gundogan has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 10' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Manchester City FC that had 160 games and scored 399 goals.
- 13' - Goal! Mohamed Salah scores his 90 goal in 149 matches.
- 18' - It looks like no one’s ball. Manchester City FC is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 23' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Diogo Jota, as he is very good at scoring at Etihad Stadium with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 28' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 31' - GOAL! Gabriel Jesus scores on 31.
- 36' - Manchester City FC seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 41' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Ferran Torres suffering a number of foals already.
- 46' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Joël Matip.
- 51' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 56' - Alisson has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 2 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 59' - It is a substitution in Liverpool FC team. Roberto Firmino is replaced by Xherdan Shaqiri on 59 minute.
- 61' - The referee calls foul for Raheem Sterling. He receives a Yellow card.
- 61' - Time for substitution for Manchester City FC. Ferrán is replaced by Bernardo Silva.
- 63' - It is a substitution in Liverpool FC team. Trent Alexander-Arnold is replaced by James Milner on 63 minute.
- 68' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Manchester City FC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 73' - Liverpool FC is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 78' - Liverpool FC started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 78.
- 79' - The referee calls foul for Aymeric Laporte. He receives a Yellow card.
- 84' - Sadio Mane needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Yellow cards this season.
- 89' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 90' - The referee shows Manchester City FC player a Yellow card on 90.
- Hope, you loved the show. Another epic battle is over with the score 1-1.
Today 2020-11-08 Manchester City FC vs Liverpool FC are fighting Premier League league on Etihad Stadium.
Manchester City FC had 38 games and get got 86 points in Season (2018/19)
Liverpool FC had 38 games and get got 69 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Paul Tierney, Craig Pawson, Richard West, Lee Betts, Andre Marriner
|Manchester City FC||38||86|
|Manchester United FC||38||74|
|Leicester City FC||38||66|
|West Ham United FC||38||65|
|Tottenham Hotspur FC||38||62|
|Leeds United FC||38||59|
|Aston Villa FC||38||55|
|Newcastle United FC||38||45|
|Wolverhampton Wanderers FC||38||45|
|Crystal Palace FC||38||44|
|Brighton & Hove Albion FC||38||41|
|Cardiff City FC||38||34|
|West Bromwich Albion FC||38||26|
|Norwich City FC||29||21|
|Sheffield United FC||38||23|
|Huddersfield Town AFC||38||16|
Manchester City FC
Captain17 Kevin De Bruyne
- 8 Ilkay Gundogan
- 31 Ederson
- 9 Gabriel Jesus
- 2 Kyle Walker
- 7 Raheem Sterling
- 17 Kevin De Bruyne
- 14 Aymeric Laporte
- 21 Ferran Torres
- 20 Bernardo Silva 61'
- 16 Rodri
- 27 Joao Cancelo
- 3 Ruben Dias
Captain14 Jordan Henderson
- 1 Alisson
- 9 Roberto Firmino
- 23 Xherdan Shaqiri 59'
- 14 Jordan Henderson
- 10 Sadio Mane
- 11 Mohamed Salah
- 12 Joe Gomez
- 32 Joel Matip
- 66 Trent Alexander-Arnold
- 7 James Milner 63'
- 26 Andrew Robertson
- 5 Georginio Wijnaldum
- 20 Diogo Jota