Manchester City FC vs Liverpool FC, Premier League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
1 : 1
8th of November 2020 16:30
First half: 45+3 | Second half: 45+5
- 0' - It’s Showtime! The match between Manchester City FC and Liverpool FC is underway.
- 5' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 10' - Liverpool FC is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 13' - Liverpool FC is taking the lead after the goal scored by Mohamed Salah on 13.
- 18' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Manchester City FC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 23' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Manchester City FC that had 128 games and scored 324 goals.
- 28' - It’s high time Pep Guardiola made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 31' - What a strike from Gabriel Jesus! The score is 1-1.
- 36' - It looks surprising Liverpool FC does not make any changes. Ferran has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 41' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 1 times this season with Liverpool FC winning 0% of all matches.
- 46' - Joël Matip is having his name booked by the referee on 46.
- 51' - Liverpool FC seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 56' - The travelling Liverpool FC supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 59' - Another change for Liverpool FC made on 59 minute. Roberto Firmino leaves to be changed by Xherdan Shaqiri.
- 61' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Raheem Sterling.
- 61' - Bernardo Silva has so much to prove this time. He replaces Ferrán on 61 minute.
- 63' - James Milner is replacing Trent Alexander-Arnold for the Liverpool FC side.
- 68' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Joe Gomez made 124 appearances and scored 0 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 73' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 78' - Manchester City FC is showing some good football. However, Manchester City FC are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 79' - Aymeric Laporte is having his name booked by the referee on 79.
- 84' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 89' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Sadio Mane, as he is very good at scoring at Etihad Stadium with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 90' - The referee shows Manchester City FC player a Yellow card on 90.
- The final score is 1-1.
Today 2020-11-08 Manchester City FC vs Liverpool FC are fighting Premier League league on Etihad Stadium.
Manchester City FC had 28 games and get got 57 points in Season (2018/19)
Liverpool FC had 29 games and get got 82 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Paul Tierney, Craig Pawson, Richard West, Lee Betts, Andre Marriner
|Manchester City FC||28||57|
|Leicester City FC||29||53|
|Manchester United FC||29||45|
|Wolverhampton Wanderers FC||29||43|
|Sheffield United FC||28||43|
|Tottenham Hotspur FC||29||41|
|Crystal Palace FC||29||39|
|Newcastle United FC||29||35|
|Brighton & Hove Albion FC||29||29|
|West Ham United FC||29||27|
|Cardiff City FC||38||34|
|Aston Villa FC||28||25|
|Norwich City FC||29||21|
|Huddersfield Town AFC||38||16|
Manchester City FC
Captain17 Kevin De Bruyne
- 8 Ilkay Gundogan
- 31 Ederson
- 9 Gabriel Jesus
- 2 Kyle Walker
- 7 Raheem Sterling
- 17 Kevin De Bruyne
- 14 Aymeric Laporte
- 21 Ferran
- 20 Bernardo Silva 61'
- 16 Rodri
- 27 Joao Cancelo
- 3 Ruben Dias
Captain14 Jordan Henderson
- 1 Alisson
- 9 Roberto Firmino
- 23 Xherdan Shaqiri 59'
- 14 Jordan Henderson
- 10 Sadio Mane
- 11 Mohamed Salah
- 12 Joe Gomez
- 32 Joel Matip
- 66 Trent Alexander-Arnold
- 7 James Milner 63'
- 26 Andrew Robertson
- 5 Georginio Wijnaldum
- 20 Diogo Jota