Luton Town FC vs Reading FC, FA Cup 2020 ROUND 3
1 : 0
9th of January 2021 12:00
First half: 45+2 | Second half: 45+6
- 0' - The stage is set the green flag drops! Another match against Luton Town FC and Reading FC has kicked off!
- 5' - Luton Town FC seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 10' - Luton Town FC is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 15' - Reading FC is showing some good football. However, Reading FC are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 20' - Joe Morrell needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 25' - The travelling Reading FC supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 30' - GOAL! George Moncur scores on 30. Assisted by James Bree
- 35' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Simon Sluga suffering a number of foals already.
- 40' - Supporters expect more eagerness from James Bree, as he is very good at scoring at Kenilworth Road Stadium with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 45' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Reading FC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 50' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Brendan Galloway made 106 appearances and scored 0 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 55' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 58' - The supporters are chanting for Jordan Clark. He replaces James Bree on 58 minute.
- 63' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 68' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 2 times this season with Reading FC winning 50% of all matches.
- 72' - Reading FC manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Dejan Tetek is hanging Sone Aluko on the field on 72 minute.
- 74' - Luke Berry is replacing Elliot Lee for the Luton Town FC side.
- 78' - The Reading FC manager makes a substitution. Michael Olise departs to be replaced by Nahum Melvin-Lambert.
- 81' - Kazenga Lualua is replacing Sam Nombe for the Luton Town FC side.
- 86' - It looks surprising Luton Town FC does not make any changes. Luke Southwood has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 90' - Danny Hylton was booked on 90.
- That’s it! Another goalless match for Luton Town FC and Reading FC (для сухой ничьи).
Today 2021-01-09 Luton Town FC vs Reading FC are fighting FA Cup league on Kenilworth Road Stadium.
Luton Town FC had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2018/19)
Reading FC had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Bhupinder Gill, Declan Bourne, Lee Venamore, Darren Bond
Luton Town FC
Captain3 Daniel Potts
- 27 Sam Nombe
- 25 Kazenga Lualua 81'
- 23 Brendan Galloway
- 24 Rhys Norrington-Davies 74'
- 4 Ryan Tunnicliffe
- 14 George Moncur
- 26 James Bree
- 18 Jordan Clark 58'
- 3 Daniel Potts
- 9 Danny Hylton
- 10 Elliot Lee
- 8 Luke Berry 74'
- 28 Joe Morrell
- 38 Gabriel Osho
- 12 Simon Sluga
Captain9 Sam Baldock
- 24 Sone Aluko
- 34 Dejan Tetek 72'
- 9 Sam Baldock
- 30 Alfa Semedo
- 22 Luke Southwood
- 5 Tom McIntyre
- 7 Michael Olise
- 37 Nahum Melvin-Lambert 78'
- 2 Lago Pontes Esteves
- 48 Jeriel Dorsett
- 38 Ethan Briston
- 39 Oli Pendlebury
- 46 Jayden Onen