Leicester City FC vs Crystal Palace FC, Premier League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
2 : 1
26th of April 2021 19:00
First half: 45+4 | Second half: 45+6
- 0' - The match kicks off with home fans waiting with anticipation for Leicester City FC to score. At the same time, Crystal Palace FC does not seem to pull back! Let’s get it on!
- 5' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 2 times this season with Leicester City FC winning 50% of all matches.
- 10' - It’s high time Brendan Rodgers made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 12' - Wilfried Zaha puts Crystal Palace FC on the lead.
- 17' - Crystal Palace FC started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 17.
- 18' - Crystal Palace FC receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 18.
- 23' - Jonny Evans needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 18 Yellow cards this season.
- 28' - It looks surprising Leicester City FC does not make any changes. Vicente Guaita has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 33' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Wesley Fofana suffering a number of foals already.
- 38' - Leicester City FC seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 43' - Leicester City FC is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 48' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 50' - What an equalizer from Timothy Castagne!
- 55' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Crystal Palace FC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 60' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 65' - Leicester City FC looks like a favorite considering 1 games won in last 2 matches with its main striker Harvey Barnes scoring 1 goals.
- 70' - Ayoze Pérez has so much to prove this time. He replaces James Maddison on 70 minute.
- 75' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 78' - Time for substitution for Crystal Palace FC. Jordan Ayew is replaced by Andros Townsend.
- 80' - Sensational shot from Kelechi Iheanacho. Leicester City FC is back in the lead.
- 83' - James McCarthy is replacing Luka Milivojević for the Crystal Palace FC side.
- 85' - Another change for Crystal Palace FC made on 85 minute. Jaïro Riedewald leaves to be changed by Jeffrey Schlupp.
- 90' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Andros Townsend made 114 appearances and scored 9 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- With this win, Leicester City FC is likely to improve its situation in the overall team standings.
Today 2021-04-26 Leicester City FC vs Crystal Palace FC are fighting Premier League league on King Power Stadium.
Leicester City FC had 29 games and get got 53 points in Season (2018/19)
Crystal Palace FC had 29 games and get got 39 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Stuart Attwell, Jonathan Moss, Graham Scott, Simon Long, Scott Ledger, Eddie Smart
|Manchester City FC||28||57|
|Leicester City FC||29||53|
|Manchester United FC||29||45|
|Wolverhampton Wanderers FC||29||43|
|Sheffield United FC||28||43|
|Tottenham Hotspur FC||29||41|
|Crystal Palace FC||29||39|
|Newcastle United FC||29||35|
|Brighton & Hove Albion FC||29||29|
|West Ham United FC||29||27|
|Cardiff City FC||38||34|
|Aston Villa FC||28||25|
|Norwich City FC||29||21|
|Huddersfield Town AFC||38||16|
Leicester City FC
- 9 Jamie Vardy
- 25 Wilfred Ndidi
- 14 Kelechi Iheanacho
- 1 Kasper Schmeichel
- 10 James Maddison
- 17 Ayoze Perez 70'
- 6 Jonny Evans
- 4 Caglar Soyuncu
- 8 Youri Tielemans
- 27 Timothy Castagne
- 3 Wesley Fofana
- 33 Luke Thomas
- 11 Marc Albrighton 70'
Crystal Palace FC
- 31 Vicente Guaita
- 4 Luka Milivojevic
- 22 James McCarthy 83'
- 8 Cheikhou Kouyate
- 9 Jordan Ayew
- 10 Andros Townsend 78'
- 2 Joel Ward
- 6 Scott Dann
- 3 Patrick van Aanholt
- 44 Jairo Riedewald
- 15 Jeffrey Schlupp 85'
- 11 Wilfried Zaha
- 20 Christian Benteke
- 25 Eberechi Eze