Leicester City FC vs Crystal Palace FC, Premier League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
3 : 0
4th of July 2020 14:00
First half: 45+3 | Second half: 45+7
- 0' - The match kicks off with home fans waiting with anticipation for Leicester City FC to score. At the same time, Crystal Palace FC does not seem to pull back! Let’s get it on!
- 5' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Jamie Vardy suffering a number of foals already.
- 10' - It’s high time Brendan Rodgers made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 15' - The travelling Crystal Palace FC supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 20' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Andros Townsend made 100 appearances and scored 9 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 25' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 1 times this season with Crystal Palace FC winning 0% of all matches.
- 30' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 35' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Leicester City FC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 40' - Crystal Palace FC is showing some good football. However, Crystal Palace FC are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 45' - Leicester City FC receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 45.
- 45' - Ryan Bennett is replacing Ben Chilwell for the Leicester City FC side.
- 46' - Time for substitution for Leicester City FC. Ben Chilwell is replaced by Ryan Bennett.
- 49' - Kelechi Iheanacho puts Leicester City FC on the lead.
- 50' - The referee calls foul for Marc Albrighton. He receives a Yellow card.
- 55' - It looks like no one’s ball. Leicester City FC is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 57' - The referee shows Crystal Palace FC player a Yellow card on 57.
- 60' - The supporters are chanting for Cheikhou Kouyaté. He replaces Jaïro Riedewald on 60 minute.
- 64' - Another change for Leicester City FC made on 64 minute. Kelechi Iheanacho leaves to be changed by Dennis Praet.
- 69' - Time for substitution for Crystal Palace FC. James McArthur is replaced by James McCarthy.
- 74' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 75' - Another substitution for Leicester City FC to replace Marc Albrighton by Christian Fuchs on 75 minute.
- 77' - GOAL! Jamie Vardy scores on 77. Assisted by Harvey Barnes
- 82' - The Crystal Palace FC manager makes a substitution. Christian Benteke departs to be replaced by Andros Townsend.
- 83' - Tyrick Mitchell is replacing Patrick van Aanholt for the Crystal Palace FC side.
- 88' - Mamadou Sakho needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Yellow cards this season.
- 89' - The supporters are chanting for Hamza Choudhury. He replaces Youri Tielemans on 89 minute.
- Time to leave. No sensation happened. Another win for Leicester City FC players.
Today 2020-07-04 Leicester City FC vs Crystal Palace FC are fighting Premier League league on King Power Stadium.
Leicester City FC had 29 games and get got 53 points in Season (2018/19)
Crystal Palace FC had 29 games and get got 39 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Jarred Gillett, Peter Kirkup, Marc Perry, Jonathan Moss, Martin Atkinson
|Manchester City FC||28||57|
|Leicester City FC||29||53|
|Manchester United FC||29||45|
|Wolverhampton Wanderers FC||29||43|
|Sheffield United FC||28||43|
|Tottenham Hotspur FC||29||41|
|Crystal Palace FC||29||39|
|Newcastle United FC||29||35|
|Brighton & Hove Albion FC||29||29|
|West Ham United FC||29||27|
|Cardiff City FC||38||34|
|Aston Villa FC||28||25|
|Norwich City FC||29||21|
|Huddersfield Town AFC||38||16|
Leicester City FC
Captain1 Kasper Schmeichel
- 9 Jamie Vardy
- 25 Wilfred Ndidi
- 14 Kelechi Iheanacho
- 26 Dennis Praet 64'
- 1 Kasper Schmeichel
- 6 Jonny Evans
- 3 Ben Chilwell
- 29 Ryan Bennett 45'
- 11 Marc Albrighton
- 28 Christian Fuchs 75'
- 4 Caglar Soyuncu
- 17 Ayoze Perez
- 15 Harvey Barnes 75'
- 2 James Justin
- 8 Youri Tielemans
- 20 Hamza Choudhury 89'
Crystal Palace FC
Captain4 Luka Milivojevic
- 31 Vicente Guaita
- 4 Luka Milivojevic
- 9 Jordan Ayew
- 2 Joel Ward
- 3 Patrick van Aanholt
- 39 Tyrick Mitchell 83'
- 44 Jairo Riedewald
- 8 Cheikhou Kouyate 60'
- 12 Mamadou Sakho
- 18 James McArthur
- 22 James McCarthy 69'
- 11 Wilfried Zaha
- 17 Christian Benteke
- 10 Andros Townsend 82'
- 24 Gary Cahill