Kilmarnock FC vs Ross County FC, Premier League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
3 : 1
21st of November 2020 15:00
First half: 45+2 | Second half: 45+5
- 0' - It’s Showtime! The match between Kilmarnock FC and Ross County FC is underway.
- 5' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 2 times this season with Kilmarnock FC winning 50% of all matches.
- 8' - It’s gonna be a Red card for Stuart Findlay.
- 13' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Kilmarnock FC that had 101 games and scored 110 goals.
- 14' - Kilmarnock FC is taking the lead after the goal scored by Eamonn Brophy on 14.
- 19' - Ross Stewart has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 30 appearances with only 2 goals this season.
- 24' - Keith Watson needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 27' - Another change for Ross County FC made on 27 minute. Jordan Tillson leaves to be changed by Billy McKay.
- 32' - Ross County FC is showing some good football. However, Ross County FC are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 37' - Kilmarnock FC is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 42' - What an equalizer from Tom Grivosti!
- 46' - The Kilmarnock FC manager makes a substitution. Eamonn Brophy departs to be replaced by Zeno Ibsen Rossi.
- 51' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Gary Dicker made 101 appearances and scored 2 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 56' - It’s high time Stuart Kettlewell made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 57' - Another substitution for Ross County FC to replace Tom Grivosti by Keith Watson on 57 minute.
- 62' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 67' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 68' - Goal! Nicke Kabamba scores his 7 goal in 9 matches.
- 69' - Time for substitution for Ross County FC. Harry Paton is replaced by Jermaine Hylton.
- 74' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 74 minutes.
- 79' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 84' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Ross County FC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 85' - Kilmarnock FC manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Danny Whitehall is hanging Nicke Kabamba on the field on 85 minute.
- 86' - The supporters are chanting for Chris Burke. He replaces Mitchell Pinnock on 86 minute.
- 90' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Rory McKenzie on 90.
- Time to leave. No sensation happened. Another win for Kilmarnock FC players.
Today 2020-11-21 Kilmarnock FC vs Ross County FC are fighting Premier League league on BBSP Stadium, Rugby Park.
Kilmarnock FC had 31 games and get got 25 points in Season (2018/19)
Ross County FC had 30 games and get got 26 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Euan Anderson, Ralph Gordon, Colin Steven, Andy McWilliam
|St. Mirren FC||31||39|
|Dundee United FC||31||35|
|St. Johnstone FC||30||33|
|Ross County FC||30||26|
|Hamilton Academical FC||29||24|
|Heart of Midlothian FC||30||23|
Captain8 Gary Dicker
- 3 Brandon Haunstrop
- 19 Mitchell Pinnock
- 29 Chris Burke 86'
- 2 Aaron McGowan
- 27 Aaron Tshibola
- 5 Kirk Broadfoot
- 7 Rory McKenzie
- 17 Stuart Findlay
- 8 Gary Dicker
- 9 Eamonn Brophy
- 14 Zeno Ibsen Rossi 46'
- 23 Danny Rogers
- 11 Nicke Kabamba
- 12 Danny Whitehall 85'
Ross County FC
Captain27 Ross Stewart
- 17 Regan Charles-Cook
- 19 Charlie Lakin
- 22 Jordan Tillson
- 9 Billy McKay 27'
- 16 Alex Iacovitti
- 18 Stephen Kelly
- 27 Ross Stewart
- 21 Ross Doohan
- 25 Coll Donaldson
- 12 Tom Grivosti
- 15 Keith Watson 57'
- 24 Harry Paton
- 14 Jermaine Hylton 69'
- 43 Josh Reid