Kilmarnock FC vs Ross County FC, Premier League 2020 RELEGATION ROUND
2 : 2
10th of April 2021 14:00
First half: 45+3 | Second half: 45+6
- 0' - The referee blows the starting whistle. The fans are roaring. The teams are ready for the match. Kilmarnock FC is hosting Ross County FC for another epic battle.
- 3' - GOAL! Chris Burke scores on 3.
- 5' - What a strike from Michael Gardyne! The score is 1-1.
- 10' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 15' - The referee shows Ross County FC player a Yellow card on 15.
- 16' - What a strike from Mitchell Pinnock! The score is 2-1.
- 21' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Stephen Kelly, as he is very good at scoring at BBSP Stadium, Rugby Park with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 26' - Kilmarnock FC started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 26.
- 30' - The referee calls foul for Rory McKenzie. He receives a Yellow card.
- 35' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Gary Dicker suffering a number of foals already.
- 40' - Ross County FC seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 45' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Kilmarnock FC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 50' - Brandon Haunstrop needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Yellow cards this season.
- 54' - GOAL! Alex Iacovitti scores on 54.
- 59' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 4 times this season with Ross County FC winning 25% of all matches.
- 61' - The referee calls foul for Iain Vigurs. He receives a Yellow card.
- 66' - It’s high time made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 69' - It is a substitution in Ross County FC team. Jordan Tillson is replaced by Harry Paton on 69 minute.
- 70' - The referee shows Kilmarnock FC player a Yellow card on 70.
- 71' - The Kilmarnock FC manager makes a substitution. Rory McKenzie departs to be replaced by Greg Kiltie.
- 75' - The supporters are chanting for Stephen Kelly. He replaces Iain Vigurs on 75 minute.
- 80' - Another change for Ross County FC made on 80 minute. Billy McKay leaves to be changed by Jermaine Hylton.
- 85' - Alan Power is having his name booked by the referee on 85.
- 90' - Kilmarnock FC is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- Hope, you loved the show. Another epic battle is over with the score 2-2.
Today 2021-04-10 Kilmarnock FC vs Ross County FC are fighting Premier League league on BBSP Stadium, Rugby Park.
Kilmarnock FC had 36 games and get got 32 points in Season (2018/19)
Ross County FC had 36 games and get got 33 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: William Collum, David Munro, David Roome, Callum Spence
Captain8 Gary Dicker
- 3 Brandon Haunstrop
- 19 Mitchell Pinnock
- 2 Aaron McGowan
- 16 Colin Doyle
- 29 Chris Burke
- 5 Kirk Broadfoot
- 7 Rory McKenzie
- 10 Greg Kiltie 71'
- 8 Gary Dicker
- 6 Alan Power
- 28 Kyle Lafferty
- 24 Zechariah Medley
Ross County FC
Captain11 Iain Vigurs
- 23 Jason Naismith
- 22 Jordan Tillson
- 24 Harry Paton 69'
- 16 Alex Iacovitti
- 1 Ross Laidlaw
- 3 Carl Tremarco
- 26 Jordan White
- 15 Keith Watson
- 6 Ross Draper
- 11 Iain Vigurs
- 18 Stephen Kelly 75'
- 7 Michael Gardyne
- 17 Regan Charles-Cook 80'
- 9 Billy McKay
- 14 Jermaine Hylton 80'