FC Tokyo vs Gamba Osaka, J. League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
0 : 1
10th of October 2020 05:00
First half: 45+4 | Second half: 45+6
- 0' - It’s Showtime! The match between FC Tokyo and Gamba Osaka is underway.
- 5' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. made 0 appearances and scored 0 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 10' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 15' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. FC Tokyo needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 20' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 25' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Akihiro Hayashi, as he is very good at scoring at Ajinomoto Stadium with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 30' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 30 minutes.
- 35' - FC Tokyo is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 40' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 41' - Goal! Ademilson scores his 24 goal in 204 matches.
- 46' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 51' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 56' - Gamba Osaka started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 56.
- 61' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 2 times this season with Gamba Osaka winning 50% of all matches.
- 63' - Time for substitution for FC Tōkyō. Hirotaka Mita is replaced by Kyosuke Tagawa.
- 68' - It looks surprising FC Tokyo does not make any changes. Adailton has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 73' - The travelling Gamba Osaka supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 75' - FC Tōkyō manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Yojiro Takahagi is hanging Arthur on the field on 75 minute.
- 78' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Kim Younggwon.
- 83' - Another change for FC Tōkyō made on 83 minute. Diego Oliveira leaves to be changed by Kiichi Yajima.
- 88' - Ryoya Ogawa needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Yellow cards this season.
- The referee blows the final whistle. Sensational lose for FC Tokyo.
Today 2020-10-10 FC Tokyo vs Gamba Osaka are fighting J. League league on Ajinomoto Stadium.
FC Tokyo had 34 games and get got 57 points in Season (2018/18)
Gamba Osaka had 34 games and get got 65 points in Season (2018/18)
Todays referees are: Naoya Okawa, Toshiyuki Tanaka, Minoru Tojo, Osamu nomura
|Cerezo Osaka FC||34||60|
|Urawa Red Diamonds||34||46|
|Oita FC Trinita||34||43|
|Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo||34||39|
|Sagan Tosu FC||34||36|
|Matsumoto Yamaga FC||34||31|
Captain3 Masato Morishige
- 3 Masato Morishige
- 33 Akihiro Hayashi
- 6 Ryoya Ogawa
- 9 Diego Oliveira
- 32 Joan Oumari
- 7 Hirotaka Mita
- 15 Adailton
- 20 Leandro
- 45 Arthur
- 31 Shuto Abe
- 37 Hotaka Nakamura
Captain10 Shu Kurata
- 15 Yosuke Ideguchi
- 33 Takashi Usami
- 8 Kosuke Onose 75'
- 19 Kim Younggwon
- 1 Masaaki Higashiguchi
- 10 Shu Kurata
- 14 Yuya Fukuda
- 9 Ademilson
- 8 Kosuke Onose 75'
- 18 Patric
- 3 Gen Shoji
- 27 Ryu Takao
- 29 Yuki Yamamoto