FC Tokyo vs Cerezo Osaka FC, J. League 2023 REGULAR SEASON
Cerezo Osaka FC
1 : 2
15th of April 2023 07:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - The stage is set the green flag drops! Another match against FC Tokyo and Cerezo Osaka FC has kicked off!
- 5' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 9' - It is a substitution in Cerezo Osaka FC team. Capixaba is replaced by Jordy Croux on 9 minute.
- 14' - The travelling Cerezo Osaka FC supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 19' - Cerezo Osaka FC seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 24' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 1 times this season with Cerezo Osaka FC winning 100% of all matches.
- 29' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering FC Tokyo that had 325 games and scored 269 goals.
- 34' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 39' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 44' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 44 minutes.
- 45' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Ryosuke Yamanaka.
- 50' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Kuryu Matsuki made 325 appearances and scored 3 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 55' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Jordy Croux, as he is very good at scoring at Ajinomoto Stadium with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 59' - What a strike from Hiroaki Okuno! The score is 0-1.
- 60' - What a strike from Hiroaki Okuno! The score is 0-2.
- 63' - FC Tokyo manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Adailton is hanging Teruhito Nakagawa on the field on 63 minute.
- 64' - Adailton has so much to prove this time. He replaces Teruhito Nakagawa on 64 minute.
- 65' - The supporters are chanting for Hikaru Nakahara. He replaces Seiya Maikuma on 65 minute.
- 68' - GOAL! Ryoma Watanabe scores on 68.
- 73' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 76' - Satoki Uejo has so much to prove this time. He replaces Jordy Croux on 76 minute.
- 77' - Kota Tawaratsumida has so much to prove this time. He replaces Ryoma Watanabe on 77 minute.
- 82' - It looks surprising Cerezo Osaka FC does not make any changes. Shinji Kagawa has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 84' - Goal! Hiroaki Okuno scores his 29 goal in 275 matches.
- 85' - What a strike from Hiroaki Okuno! The score is 1-4.
- 86' - The FC Tokyo manager makes a substitution. Shuto Abe departs to be replaced by Keigo Higashi.
- Full Time. Cerezo Osaka FC beats FC Tokyo
Today 2023-04-15 FC Tokyo vs Cerezo Osaka FC are fighting J. League league on Ajinomoto Stadium.
FC Tokyo had 36 games and get got 49 points in Season (2018/18)
Cerezo Osaka FC had 36 games and get got 45 points in Season (2018/18)
|Urawa Red Diamonds||36||62|
|Sagan Tosu FC||36||59|
|Cerezo Osaka FC||36||45|
|Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo||36||45|
|Oita FC Trinita||36||29|
- 27 Jakub Slowik
- 2 Hotaka Nakamura
- 4 Yasuki Kimoto
- 3 Masato Morishige
- 17 Shuhei Tokumoto
- 37 Kei Koizumi
- 8 Shuto Abe
- 7 Kuryu Matsuki
- 39 Teruhito Nakagawa
- 9 Diego Oliveira
- 11 Ryoma Watanabe
Cerezo Osaka FC
- 21 Kim Jinhyeon
- 2 Riku Matsuda
- 6 Ryosuke Yamanaka
- 22 Matej Jonjic
- 24 Koji Toriumi
- 16 Seiya Maikuma
- 41 Hikaru Nakahara 64'
- 4 Riki Harakawa
- 25 Hiroaki Okuno
- 9 Leo Ceara
- 8 Shinji Kagawa
- 27 Capixaba
- 11 Jordy Croux 9'
- 7 Satoki Uejo 76'