Chelsea FC vs Leicester City FC, Premier League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
1 : 1
18th of August 2019 15:30
First half: 45+2 | Second half: 45+7
- 0' - KICK OFF: Chelsea FC gets underway.
- 5' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Kasper Schmeichel suffering a number of foals already.
- 7' - Chelsea FC is taking the lead after the goal scored by Mason Mount on 7.
- 12' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 17' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Leicester City FC that had 104 games and scored 171 goals.
- 22' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 27' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Christian Pulisic, as he is very good at scoring at with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 32' - Leicester City FC is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 37' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Jorginho.
- 42' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Hamza Choudhury made 104 appearances and scored 2 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 47' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 52' - It looks surprising Leicester City FC does not make any changes. Caglar Soyuncu has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 57' - Leicester City FC seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 61' - Tammy Abraham is replacing Olivier Giroud for the Chelsea FC side.
- 66' - Chelsea FC is showing some good football. However, Chelsea FC are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 67' - What a strike from Wilfred Ndidi! The score is 1-1.
- 71' - Another change for Chelsea FC made on 71 minute. Jorginho leaves to be changed by Mateo Kovačić.
- 73' - Dennis Praet has so much to prove this time. He replaces Hamza Choudhury on 73 minute.
- 78' - Pedro has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 26 appearances with only 4 goals this season.
- 80' - Marc Albrighton is replacing Ayoze Pérez for the Leicester City FC side.
- 85' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 90' - The travelling Leicester City FC supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- The final whistle. It looks like we are having a draw.
Today 2019-08-18 Chelsea FC vs Leicester City FC are fighting Premier League league .
Chelsea FC had 29 games and get got 48 points in Season (2018/19)
Leicester City FC had 29 games and get got 53 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Oliver Langford, Graham Scott, Ian Hussin, Richard West, Mike Dean
|Manchester City FC||28||57|
|Leicester City FC||29||53|
|Manchester United FC||29||45|
|Wolverhampton Wanderers FC||29||43|
|Sheffield United FC||28||43|
|Tottenham Hotspur FC||29||41|
|Crystal Palace FC||29||39|
|Newcastle United FC||29||35|
|Brighton & Hove Albion FC||29||29|
|West Ham United FC||29||27|
|Cardiff City FC||38||34|
|Aston Villa FC||28||25|
|Norwich City FC||29||21|
|Huddersfield Town AFC||38||16|
- 5 Jorginho
- 17 Mateo Kovacic 71'
- 1 Kepa Arrizabalaga
- 28 Azpilicueta
- 7 N'Golo Kante
- 18 Olivier Giroud
- 9 Tammy Abraham 61'
- 4 Andreas Christensen
- 33 Emerson
- 11 Pedro
- 15 Kurt Zouma
- 19 Mason Mount
- 22 Christian Pulisic
- 10 Willian 71'
Leicester City FC
Captain1 Kasper Schmeichel
- 9 Jamie Vardy
- 25 Wilfred Ndidi
- 1 Kasper Schmeichel
- 10 James Maddison
- 6 Jonny Evans
- 28 Christian Fuchs
- 20 Hamza Choudhury
- 26 Dennis Praet 73'
- 4 Caglar Soyuncu
- 21 Ricardo Pereira
- 17 Ayoze Perez
- 11 Marc Albrighton 80'
- 8 Youri Tielemans