Celtic FC vs Motherwell FC, Premier League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
3 : 0
30th of August 2020 14:00
First half: 45+3 | Second half: 45+3
- 0' - The game is set. Motherwell FC kicks off things out of here…
- 5' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Motherwell FC that had 85 games and scored 109 goals.
- 10' - Motherwell FC seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 15' - The travelling Motherwell FC supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 20' - It’s high time Neil Lennon made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 22' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Scott Brown.
- 27' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 27 minutes.
- 32' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Chris Long made 112 appearances and scored 11 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 37' - It looks surprising Celtic FC does not make any changes. Callum McGregor has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 40' - James Forrest puts Celtic FC on the lead.
- 45' - Celtic FC is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 46' - Another substitution for Celtic FC to replace Mohamed Elyounoussi by Patryk Klimala on 46 minute.
- 51' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 55' - It’s a booking for Motherwell FC player. Ricki Lamie gets a Yellow card.
- 59' - It is a substitution in Motherwell FC team. Tony Watt is replaced by Callum Lang on 59 minute.
- 62' - Time for substitution for Celtic FC. Greg Taylor is replaced by Jeremie Frimpong.
- 67' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 69' - The Motherwell FC manager makes a substitution. Ricki Lamie departs to be replaced by Jordan White.
- 71' - Time for substitution for Celtic FC. Jules Ntcham is replaced by Albian Ajeti.
- 74' - GOAL! Albian Ajeti scores on 74. Assisted by Kristoffer Ajer
- 79' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 84' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Celtic FC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 88' - Time for substitution for Motherwell FC. Chris Long is replaced by Jermaine Hylton.
- 89' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Liam Grimshaw on 89.
- Full Time. Celtic FC beats Motherwell FC
Today 2020-08-30 Celtic FC vs Motherwell FC are fighting Premier League league on Celtic Park.
Celtic FC had 30 games and get got 80 points in Season (2018/19)
Motherwell FC had 30 games and get got 46 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Frank Connor, Don Robertson, Gordon Crawford
Captain8 Scott Brown
- 27 Mohamed Elyounoussi
- 11 Patryk Klimala 46'
- 2 Christopher Jullien
- 8 Scott Brown
- 49 James Forrest
- 42 Callum McGregor
- 21 Jules Ntcham
- 10 Albian Ajeti 71'
- 35 Kristoffer Ajer
- 17 Ryan Christie
- 1 Vasileios Barkas
- 3 Greg Taylor
- 30 Jeremie Frimpong 62'
- 44 Hatem Abd Elhamed
Captain31 Declan Gallagher
- 99 Chris Long
- 14 Jermaine Hylton 88'
- 7 Mark O'Hara
- 16 Bevis Mugabi
- 32 Tony Watt
- 29 Callum Lang 59'
- 33 Stephen O'Donnell
- 1 Trevor Carson
- 2 Liam Grimshaw
- 6 Allan Campbell
- 4 Ricki Lamie
- 9 Jordan White 69'
- 31 Declan Gallagher
- 19 Liam Polworth