Argentina vs Colombia, Copa Sudamericana 2020 GROUP STAGE
0 : 2
15th of June 2019 22:00
First half: 45+5 | Second half: 45+6
- 0' - It’s Showtime! The match between Argentina and Colombia is underway.
- 5' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 5 minutes.
- 10' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 14' - Another substitution for Colombia to replace Luis Muriel by Roger Martínez on 14 minute.
- 19' - The referee shows Colombia player a Yellow card on 19.
- 24' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 29' - Colombia is showing some good football. However, Colombia are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 34' - It looks surprising Argentina does not make any changes. Roger Martinez has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 39' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for James Rodriguez suffering a number of foals already.
- 42' - The referee calls foul for Guido Rodríguez. He receives a Yellow card.
- 46' - The whistle greets Ángel di María as he departs to be replaced by Rodrigo de Paul.
- 51' - The travelling Colombia supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 52' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Renzo Saravia.
- 55' - Argentina receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 55.
- 60' - Juan Cuadrado is having his name booked by the referee on 60.
- 64' - Another change for Colombia made on 64 minute. Juan Cuadrado leaves to be changed by Jefferson Lerma.
- 67' - The Argentina manager makes a substitution. Guido Rodríguez departs to be replaced by Guido Pizarro.
- 71' - Goal! Roger Martínez scores his 1 goal in 76 matches.
- 76' - Colombia seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 79' - The whistle greets Sergio Agüero as he departs to be replaced by Matías Suárez.
- 81' - It is a substitution in Colombia team. Radamel Falcao is replaced by Duván Zapata on 81 minute.
- 86' - Goal! Duván Zapata scores his 60 goal in 265 matches.
- 87' - It’s a booking for Colombia player. Duván Zapata gets a Yellow card.
- 90' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Jefferson Lerma on 90.
- The final score is 0-2.
Today 2019-06-15 Argentina vs Colombia are fighting Copa Sudamericana league .
Argentina had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2019/19)
Colombia had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2019/19)
Todays referees are: Julio Bascunan, Christian Schiemann, Roberto Tobar, Claudio Rios, Alexis Herrera
Captain10 Lionel Messi
- 17 Nicolas Otamendi
- 9 Sergio Aguero
- 19 Matias Suarez 79'
- 3 Nicolas Tagliafico
- 11 Angel di Maria
- 16 Rodrigo de Paul 46'
- 10 Lionel Messi
- 20 Giovani Lo Celso
- 6 German Pezzella
- 4 Renzo Saravia
- 5 Leandro Paredes
- 1 Franco Armani
- 18 Guido Rodriguez
- 15 Guido Pizarro 67'
Captain9 Radamel Falcao
- 13 Yerry Mina
- 23 Davinson Sanchez
- 9 Radamel Falcao
- 7 Duvan Zapata 81'
- 10 James Rodriguez
- 19 Luis Muriel
- 20 Roger Martinez 14'
- 11 Juan Cuadrado
- 16 Jefferson Lerma 64'
- 1 David Ospina
- 5 Wilmar Barrios
- 15 Mateus Uribe
- 6 William Tesillo
- 3 Stefan Medina