Argentina vs Colombia, Copa Sudamericana 2020 GROUP STAGE
0 : 2
15th of June 2019 22:00
First half: 45+5 | Second half: 45+6
- 0' - It’s Showtime! The match between Argentina and Colombia is underway.
- 5' - The travelling Colombia supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 10' - Giovani Lo Celso has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 35 appearances with only 2 goals this season.
- 14' - The Colombia manager makes a substitution. Luis Muriel departs to be replaced by Roger Martínez.
- 19' - Radamel Falcao is having his name booked by the referee on 19.
- 24' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Wilmar Barrios made 48 appearances and scored 2 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 29' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Colombia that had 76 games and scored 11 goals.
- 34' - It’s high time Carlos Queiroz made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 39' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 39 minutes.
- 42' - Argentina player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 46' - Another change for Argentina made on 46 minute. Ángel di María leaves to be changed by Rodrigo de Paul.
- 51' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 52' - Renzo Saravia was booked on 52.
- 55' - It’s a booking for Argentina player. Leandro Paredes gets a Yellow card.
- 60' - It’s a booking for Colombia player. Juan Cuadrado gets a Yellow card.
- 64' - Time for substitution for Colombia. Juan Cuadrado is replaced by Jefferson Lerma.
- 67' - Guido Pizarro is replacing Guido Rodríguez for the Argentina side.
- 71' - GOAL! Roger Martínez scores on 71. Assisted by James Rodríguez
- 76' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 79' - Matías Suárez has so much to prove this time. He replaces Sergio Agüero on 79 minute.
- 81' - Colombia manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Duván Zapata is hanging Radamel Falcao on the field on 81 minute.
- 86' - What a strike from Duván Zapata! The score is 0-2.
- 87' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Duván Zapata.
- 90' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Jefferson Lerma.
- Another three points for Colombia.
Today 2019-06-15 Argentina vs Colombia are fighting Copa Sudamericana league .
Argentina had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2019/19)
Colombia had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2019/19)
Todays referees are: Julio Bascunan, Christian Schiemann, Roberto Tobar, Claudio Rios, Alexis Herrera
Captain10 Lionel Messi
- 17 Nicolas Otamendi
- 9 Sergio Aguero
- 19 Matias Suarez 79'
- 3 Nicolas Tagliafico
- 11 Angel di Maria
- 16 Rodrigo de Paul 46'
- 10 Lionel Messi
- 20 Giovani Lo Celso
- 6 German Pezzella
- 4 Renzo Saravia
- 5 Leandro Paredes
- 1 Franco Armani
- 18 Guido Rodriguez
- 15 Guido Pizarro 67'
Captain9 Radamel Falcao
- 13 Yerry Mina
- 23 Davinson Sanchez
- 9 Radamel Falcao
- 7 Duvan Zapata 81'
- 10 James Rodriguez
- 19 Luis Muriel
- 20 Roger Martinez 14'
- 11 Juan Cuadrado
- 16 Jefferson Lerma 64'
- 1 David Ospina
- 5 Wilmar Barrios
- 15 Mateus Uribe
- 6 William Tesillo
- 3 Stefan Medina