West Ham United FC vs Leicester City FC, Premier League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
3 : 2
11th of April 2021 13:05
First half: 45+3 | Second half: 45+8
- 0' - The match kicks off with home fans waiting with anticipation for West Ham United FC to score. At the same time, Leicester City FC does not seem to pull back! Let’s get it on!
- 5' - Craig Dawson has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 36 appearances with only 6 goals this season.
- 10' - West Ham United FC receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 10.
- 15' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 20' - It looks like no one’s ball. West Ham United FC is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 25' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Aaron Cresswell suffering a number of foals already.
- 29' - Goal! Jesse Lingard scores his 19 goal in 158 matches.
- 30' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Aaron Cresswell.
- 33' - It’s a booking for Leicester City FC player. Ricardo Pereira gets a Yellow card.
- 38' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 38 minutes.
- 43' - It looks surprising Leicester City FC does not make any changes. Wesley Fofana has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 44' - GOAL! Jesse Lingard scores on 44. Assisted by Jarrod Bowen
- 45' - Leicester City FC receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 45.
- 46' - The referee calls foul for Wilfred Ndidi. He receives a Yellow card.
- 46' - The supporters are chanting for Luke Thomas. He replaces Daniel Amartey on 46 minute.
- 48' - Goal! Jarrod Bowen scores his 51 goal in 141 matches.
- 53' - Another change for West Ham United FC made on 53 minute. Aaron Cresswell leaves to be changed by Fabián Balbuena.
- 54' - What a strike from Issa Diop! The score is 4-0.
- 59' - Leicester City FC manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Marc Albrighton is hanging Dennis Praet on the field on 59 minute.
- 64' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 69' - It’s high time David Moyes made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 70' - GOAL! Kelechi Iheanacho scores on 70.
- 75' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Lukasz Fabianski, as he is very good at scoring at London Stadium with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 80' - West Ham United FC started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 80.
- 82' - Ben Johnson has so much to prove this time. He replaces Mark Noble on 82 minute.
- 84' - The whistle greets Jarrod Bowen as he departs to be replaced by Saïd Benrahma.
- 89' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 90' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Arthur Masuaku.
- Time to leave. No sensation happened. Another win for West Ham United FC players.
Today 2021-04-11 West Ham United FC vs Leicester City FC are fighting Premier League league on London Stadium.
West Ham United FC had 29 games and get got 27 points in Season (2018/19)
Leicester City FC had 29 games and get got 53 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Simon Hooper, Ian Hussin, Mark Scholes, Mike Dean, Michael Oliver
|Manchester City FC||28||57|
|Leicester City FC||29||53|
|Manchester United FC||29||45|
|Wolverhampton Wanderers FC||29||43|
|Sheffield United FC||28||43|
|Tottenham Hotspur FC||29||41|
|Crystal Palace FC||29||39|
|Newcastle United FC||29||35|
|Brighton & Hove Albion FC||29||29|
|West Ham United FC||29||27|
|Cardiff City FC||38||34|
|Aston Villa FC||28||25|
|Norwich City FC||29||21|
|Huddersfield Town AFC||38||16|
West Ham United FC
Captain16 Mark Noble
- 15 Craig Dawson
- 11 Jesse Lingard
- 1 Lukasz Fabianski
- 3 Aaron Cresswell
- 4 Fabian Balbuena 53'
- 26 Arthur Masuaku
- 16 Mark Noble
- 31 Ben Johnson 82'
- 23 Issa Diop
- 20 Jarrod Bowen
- 9 Said Benrahma 84'
- 18 Pablo Fornals
- 28 Tomas Soucek
- 5 Vladimir Coufal
Leicester City FC
Captain1 Kasper Schmeichel
- 9 Jamie Vardy
- 25 Wilfred Ndidi
- 14 Kelechi Iheanacho
- 1 Kasper Schmeichel
- 6 Jonny Evans
- 18 Daniel Amartey
- 33 Luke Thomas 46'
- 21 Ricardo Pereira
- 8 Youri Tielemans
- 27 Timothy Castagne
- 26 Dennis Praet
- 11 Marc Albrighton 59'
- 3 Wesley Fofana