Torino FC vs Spezia Calcio, Serie A 2022 REGULAR SEASON
2 : 1
23rd of April 2022 13:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - In just a few seconds Stadio Olimpico Grande Torino will turn into a battlefield for Torino FC and Spezia Calcio.
- 3' - Spezia Calcio player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 4' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Martin Erlic.
- 4' - What a strike from Sasa Lukic! The score is 1-0.
- 9' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 14' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 0 times this season with winning -% of all matches.
- 19' - Koffi Djidji needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 13 Yellow cards this season.
- 24' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Dimitrios Nikolaou.
- 25' - The referee shows Spezia Calcio player a Yellow card on 25.
- 30' - Torino FC started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 30.
- 35' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Kelvin Amian Adou made 287 appearances and scored 5 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 40' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Spezia Calcio that had 91 games and scored 112 goals.
- 45' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 46' - Time for substitution for Torino FC. Ricardo Rodriguez is replaced by Alessandro Buongiorno.
- 51' - Marko Pjaca has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 4 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 56' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Bremer suffering a number of foals already.
- 61' - It’s high time Ivan Juric made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 62' - Torino FC manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Josip Brekalo is hanging Marko Pjaca on the field on 62 minute.
- 63' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Bremer.
- 68' - Torino FC seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 69' - What a strike from Sasa Lukic! The score is 2-0.
- 71' - It is a substitution in Spezia Calcio team. Salvador Ferrer is replaced by David Strelec on 71 minute.
- 75' - It is a substitution in Torino FC team. Bremer is replaced by Koffi Djidji on 75 minute.
- 80' - It looks like no one’s ball. Spezia Calcio is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 85' - Time for substitution for Torino FC. Wilfried Singo is replaced by Cristian Ansaldi.
- 90' - The travelling Spezia Calcio supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- Another three points for Torino FC.
Today 2022-04-23 Torino FC vs Spezia Calcio are fighting Serie A league on Stadio Olimpico Grande Torino.
Torino FC had 38 games and get got 50 points in Season (2018/19)
Spezia Calcio had 38 games and get got 36 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Luca Banti, Matteo Bottegoni, Luigi Nasca, Davide Ghersini, Giovanni Baccini, Valerio Vecchi, Matteo Marcenaro
|FC Internazionale Milano||38||84|
|Hellas Verona FC||38||53|
|US Sassuolo Calcio||38||50|
|Bologna FC 1909||38||46|
|US Salernitana 1919||38||31|
|AC Chievo Verona||38||17|
|Parma Calcio 1913||38||20|
- 32 Vanja Milinkovic-Savic
- 6 David Zima
- 3 Bremer
- 26 Koffi Djidji 75'
- 13 Ricardo Rodriguez
- 99 Alessandro Buongiorno 46'
- 17 Wilfried Singo
- 15 Cristian Ansaldi 85'
- 28 Samuele Ricci
- 10 Sasa Lukic
- 27 Mergim Vojvoda
- 11 Marko Pjaca
- 14 Josip Brekalo 62'
- 23 Demba Seck
- 22 Dennis Praet 62'
- 19 Antonio Sanabria
- 94 Ivan Provedel
- 27 Kelvin Amian Adou
- 15 Petko Hristov
- 28 Martin Erlic
- 22 Janis Antiste 46'
- 43 Dimitrios Nikolaou
- 21 Salvador Ferrer
- 44 David Strelec 71'
- 14 Jakub Kiwior
- 33 Kevin Agudelo
- 8 Viktor Kovalenko
- 11 Emanuel Gyasi
- 9 Rey Manaj