St. Johnstone FC vs Aberdeen FC, Premier League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
0 : 1
20th of August 2020 18:30
First half: 45+3 | Second half: 45+4
- 0' - We are underway at McDiarmid Park. The crowd does wile while the referee lows the starting whistle.
- 5' - Ash Taylor needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Yellow cards this season.
- 10' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 15' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 20' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 20 minutes.
- 25' - St. Johnstone FC is showing some good football. However, St. Johnstone FC are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 30' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 35' - St. Johnstone FC is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 40' - It looks like no one’s ball. St. Johnstone FC is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 45' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Aberdeen FC that had 149 games and scored 144 goals.
- 46' - Time for substitution for Aberdeen FC. Dean Campbell is replaced by Matt Kennedy.
- 51' - The travelling Aberdeen FC supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 53' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Lewis Ferguson.
- 58' - St. Johnstone FC started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 58.
- 63' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Elliot Parish, as he is very good at scoring at McDiarmid Park with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 68' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Aberdeen FC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 69' - Time for substitution for Aberdeen FC. Funso-King Ojo is replaced by Craig Bryson.
- 74' - David Wotherspoon has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 24 appearances with only 3 goals this season.
- 76' - The whistle greets David Wotherspoon as he departs to be replaced by Isaac Olaofe.
- 79' - Time for substitution for Aberdeen FC. Niall McGinn is replaced by Ryan Hedges.
- 82' - Aberdeen FC is taking the lead after the goal scored by Ryan Hedges on 82.
- 83' - Another substitution for Aberdeen FC to replace Scott Wright by Shaleum Logan on 83 minute.
- 85' - Shaun Rooney is replacing Liam Gordon for the St. Johnstone FC side.
- 88' - The referee calls foul for Ryan Hedges. He receives a Yellow card.
- 89' - Aberdeen FC player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 90' - Shaun Rooney was booked on 90.
- Time to leave. No sensation happened. Another win for Aberdeen FC players.
Today 2020-08-20 St. Johnstone FC vs Aberdeen FC are fighting Premier League league on McDiarmid Park.
St. Johnstone FC had 29 games and get got 36 points in Season (2018/19)
Aberdeen FC had 30 games and get got 45 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: William Collum, Paul O'Neill, Andy McWilliam, Alan Newlands
St. Johnstone FC
Captain5 Jason Kerr
- 12 Elliot Parish
- 10 David Wotherspoon
- 16 Isaac Olaofe 76'
- 26 Liam Craig
- 3 Scott Tanser
- 6 Liam Gordon
- 19 Shaun Rooney 85'
- 5 Jason Kerr
- 18 Alistair McCann
- 22 Callum Hendry
- 7 Craig Conway 69'
- 11 Michael O'Halloran
- 15 Dan McNamara
- 20 John Robertson 85'
- 4 Jamie McCart
Captain1 Joe Lewis
- 8 Funso-King Ojo
- 7 Craig Bryson 69'
- 14 Ash Taylor
- 17 Jonny Hayes
- 3 Tommie Hoban
- 1 Joe Lewis
- 10 Niall McGinn
- 11 Ryan Hedges 79'
- 25 Scott Wright
- 2 Shaleum Logan 83'
- 24 Dean Campbell
- 33 Matt Kennedy 46'
- 19 Lewis Ferguson
- 40 Ross McCrorie
- 22 Ronald Hernandez
- 18 Connor McLennan 46'