Shonan Bellmare vs FC Tokyo, J. League 2021 REGULAR SEASON
0 : 1
4th of October 2020 06:00
First half: 45+2 | Second half: 45+7
- 0' - The game is set. FC Tokyo kicks off things out of here…
- 5' - FC Tokyo is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 10' - Akimi Barada needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 15' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 20' - It looks like no one’s ball. FC Tokyo is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 25' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Tarik Elyounoussi suffering a number of foals already.
- 30' - The travelling FC Tokyo supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 35' - It looks surprising Shonan Bellmare does not make any changes. Rei Hirakawa has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 40' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Shonan Bellmare that had 256 games and scored 129 goals.
- 45' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 46' - Another substitution for FC Tōkyō to replace Diego Oliveira by Kyosuke Tagawa on 46 minute.
- 51' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Daiki Kaneko made 256 appearances and scored 6 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 54' - Another substitution for Shonan Bellmare to replace Mitsuki Saito by Toichi Suzuki on 54 minute.
- 59' - FC Tokyo started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 59.
- 62' - The whistle greets Taichi Hara as he departs to be replaced by Kiichi Yajima.
- 67' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Shonan Bellmare needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 72' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 1 times this season with FC Tokyo winning 100% of all matches.
- 73' - The Shonan Bellmare manager makes a substitution. Akimi Barada departs to be replaced by Temma Matsuda.
- 77' - It is a substitution in Shonan Bellmare team. Tarik Elyounoussi is replaced by Hiroshi Ibusuki on 77 minute.
- 78' - Goal! Adailton scores his 21 goal in 206 matches.
- 81' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Joan Oumari.
- 86' - It’s high time made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 90' - The FC Tōkyō manager makes a substitution. Adailton departs to be replaced by Rei Hirakawa.
- Hope, you loved the show. Another epic battle is over with the score 0-1.
Today 2020-10-04 Shonan Bellmare vs FC Tokyo are fighting J. League league on Shonan BMW Stadium.
Shonan Bellmare had 34 games and get got 27 points in Season (2018/18)
FC Tokyo had 34 games and get got 57 points in Season (2018/18)
Todays referees are: Yagi Akane, Takeshi Suhara, Akihiro Takeda, Hiroyuki Kimura
|Cerezo Osaka FC||34||60|
|Urawa Red Diamonds||34||46|
|Oita FC Trinita||34||43|
|Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo||34||39|
|Sagan Tosu FC||34||36|
|Matsumoto Yamaga FC||34||31|
Captain6 Takuya Okamoto
- 13 Naoki Ishihara
- 25 Kosei Tani
- 6 Takuya Okamoto
- 38 Hirokazu Ishihara
- 8 Kazunari Ono
- 2 Daiki Kaneko
- 16 Mitsuki Saito
- 28 Toichi Suzuki 54'
- 11 Tarik Elyounoussi
- 9 Hiroshi Ibusuki 77'
- 32 Satoshi Tanaka
- 4 Keisuke Saka 77'
- 19 Koki Tachi
- 23 Akimi Barada
- 18 Temma Matsuda 73'
Captain8 Yojiro Takahagi
- 49 Kashif Bangunagande
- 8 Yojiro Takahagi
- 28 Takuya Uchida
- 40 Rei Hirakawa 90'
- 44 Manato Shinada
- 9 Diego Oliveira
- 27 Kyosuke Tagawa 46'
- 24 Taichi Hara
- 23 Kiichi Yajima 62'
- 5 Daiki Niwa
- 32 Joan Oumari
- 15 Adailton
- 19 Kiwara Miyazaki 90'
- 13 Go Hatano
- 37 Hotaka Nakamura