SSC Napoli vs FC Internazionale Milano, Serie A 2020 REGULAR SEASON
1 : 3
6th of January 2020 19:45
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - The referee blows the starting whistle. The fans are roaring. The teams are ready for the match. SSC Napoli is hosting FC Internazionale Milano for another epic battle.
- 5' - SSC Napoli started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 5.
- 10' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 14' - GOAL! Romelu Lukaku scores on 14.
- 19' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 1 times this season with FC Internazionale Milano winning 100% of all matches.
- 24' - FC Internazionale Milano is showing some good football. However, FC Internazionale Milano are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 29' - The referee calls foul for Antonio Candreva. He receives a Yellow card.
- 33' - GOAL! Romelu Lukaku scores on 33. Assisted by Marcelo Brozović
- 38' - It’s high time Gennaro Gattuso made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 39' - GOAL! Arkadiusz Milik scores on 39. Assisted by José Callejón
- 44' - It looks like no one’s ball. SSC Napoli is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 49' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering SSC Napoli that had 262 games and scored 229 goals.
- 54' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 56' - The supporters are chanting for Nicolò Barella. He replaces Roberto Gagliardini on 56 minute.
- 61' - The referee calls foul for Nicolò Barella. He receives a Yellow card.
- 62' - Goal! Lautaro Martínez scores his 41 goal in 217 matches.
- 67' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Fabian Ruiz suffering a number of foals already.
- 71' - The referee calls foul for Sebastiano Esposito. He receives a Yellow card.
- 73' - FC Internazionale Milano receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 73.
- 73' - Time for substitution for FC Internazionale Milano. Matías Vecino is replaced by Stefano Sensi.
- 78' - It looks surprising SSC Napoli does not make any changes. Marcelo Brozovic has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 81' - Hirving Lozano is replacing Elseid Hysaj for the SSC Napoli side.
- 82' - FC Internazionale Milano player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 83' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Milan Škriniar.
- 84' - It is a substitution in SSC Napoli team. Fabián Ruiz is replaced by Llorente on 84 minute.
- 88' - Another substitution for FC Internazionale Milano to replace Romelu Lukaku by Borja Valero on 88 minute.
- Another three points for FC Internazionale Milano.
Today 2020-01-06 SSC Napoli vs FC Internazionale Milano are fighting Serie A league on Stadio San Paolo.
SSC Napoli had 38 games and get got 62 points in Season (2018/19)
FC Internazionale Milano had 38 games and get got 82 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Michael Fabbri, Daniele Doveri, Matteo Passeri, Giampaolo Calvarese, Stefano Del Giovane
|FC Internazionale Milano||38||82|
|US Sassuolo Calcio||38||51|
|Hellas Verona FC||38||49|
|Parma Calcio 1913||38||49|
|Bologna FC 1909||38||47|
|AC Chievo Verona||38||17|
Captain24 Lorenzo Insigne
- 8 Fabian Ruiz
- 9 Llorente 84'
- 23 Elseid Hysaj
- 11 Hirving Lozano 81'
- 6 Mario Rui
- 24 Lorenzo Insigne
- 5 Allan
- 20 Piotr Zielinski
- 7 Jose Callejon
- 99 Arkadiusz Milik
- 1 Alex Meret
- 44 Kostas Manolas
- 22 Giovanni Di Lorenzo
FC Internazionale Milano
Captain1 Samir Handanovic
- 9 Romelu Lukaku
- 20 Borja Valero 88'
- 1 Samir Handanovic
- 77 Marcelo Brozovic
- 87 Antonio Candreva
- 5 Roberto Gagliardini
- 23 Nicolo Barella 56'
- 37 Milan Skriniar
- 8 Matias Vecino
- 12 Stefano Sensi 73'
- 6 Stefan de Vrij
- 10 Lautaro Martinez
- 34 Cristiano Biraghi
- 95 Alessandro Bastoni