Motherwell FC vs St. Johnstone FC, Premier League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
1 : 0
12th of September 2020 14:00
First half: 45+1 | Second half: 45+11
- 0' - It’s Showtime! The match between Motherwell FC and St. Johnstone FC is underway.
- 4' - Allan Campbell puts Motherwell FC on the lead.
- 9' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 14' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Michael O'Halloran, as he is very good at scoring at Fir Park with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 19' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 24' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 2 times this season with Motherwell FC winning 50% of all matches.
- 29' - The travelling St. Johnstone FC supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 34' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 36' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Mark O'Hara.
- 41' - It looks like no one’s ball. St. Johnstone FC is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 46' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Tony Watt suffering a number of foals already.
- 48' - Tony Watt is having his name booked by the referee on 48.
- 53' - Jamie McCart needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 54' - Stevie May has so much to prove this time. He replaces Michael O'Halloran on 54 minute.
- 59' - St. Johnstone FC is showing some good football. However, St. Johnstone FC are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 64' - St. Johnstone FC manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Liam Craig is hanging Liam Gordon on the field on 64 minute.
- 69' - Motherwell FC receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 69.
- 69' - It is a substitution in Motherwell FC team. Tony Watt is replaced by Jordan White on 69 minute.
- 71' - Liam Grimshaw is replacing Nathan McGinley for the Motherwell FC side.
- 76' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. St. Johnstone FC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 81' - St. Johnstone FC is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 85' - It is a substitution in St. Johnstone FC team. David Wotherspoon is replaced by Murray Davidson on 85 minute.
- 87' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Allan Campbell.
- 90' - Chris Long is replacing Jordan White for the Motherwell FC side.
- Full Time. Motherwell FC beats St. Johnstone FC
Today 2020-09-12 Motherwell FC vs St. Johnstone FC are fighting Premier League league on Fir Park.
Motherwell FC had 30 games and get got 46 points in Season (2018/19)
St. Johnstone FC had 29 games and get got 36 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: John Beaton, Euan Anderson, Drew Kirkland, Joseph Lawson
Captain31 Declan Gallagher
- 29 Callum Lang
- 7 Mark O'Hara
- 5 Nathan McGinley
- 2 Liam Grimshaw 71'
- 16 Bevis Mugabi
- 32 Tony Watt
- 9 Jordan White 69'
- 33 Stephen O'Donnell
- 1 Trevor Carson
- 6 Allan Campbell
- 4 Ricki Lamie
- 31 Declan Gallagher
- 19 Liam Polworth
- 99 Chris Long 90'
St. Johnstone FC
Captain5 Jason Kerr
- 7 Craig Conway
- 12 Elliot Parish
- 10 David Wotherspoon
- 8 Murray Davidson 85'
- 3 Scott Tanser
- 6 Liam Gordon
- 26 Liam Craig 64'
- 5 Jason Kerr
- 18 Alistair McCann
- 22 Callum Hendry
- 9 Chris Kane 54'
- 11 Michael O'Halloran
- 14 Stevie May 54'
- 15 Dan McNamara
- 4 Jamie McCart