Luton Town FC vs Coventry City FC, League One 2020 REGULAR SEASON
1 : 1
24th of February 2019 12:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - The referee blows the starting whistle. The fans are roaring. The teams are ready for the match. Luton Town FC is hosting Coventry City FC for another epic battle.
- 5' - Andrew Shinnie has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 1 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 10' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Coventry City FC that had 83 games and scored 112 goals.
- 15' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Coventry City FC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 16' - Matthew Pearson puts Luton Town FC on the lead.
- 21' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Amadou Bakayoko suffering a number of foals already.
- 26' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 29' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Pelly Ruddock.
- 30' - Time for substitution for Coventry City FC. Amadou Bakayoko is replaced by Jordan Shipley.
- 34' - Goal! Jordan Shipley scores his 8 goal in 83 matches.
- 39' - Coventry City FC started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 39.
- 43' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Tom Bayliss.
- 48' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 53' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 53 minutes.
- 58' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Luke Thomas.
- 63' - looks like a favorite considering 0 games won in last 0 matches with its main striker scoring goals.
- 65' - Elliot Lee has so much to prove this time. He replaces George Moncur on 65 minute.
- 70' - It looks like no one’s ball. Luton Town FC is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 75' - It looks surprising Coventry City FC does not make any changes. James Shea has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 77' - The supporters are chanting for David Meyler. He replaces Luke Thomas on 77 minute.
- 78' - Another change for Luton Town FC made on 78 minute. Danny Hylton leaves to be changed by Kazenga LuaLua.
- 83' - The travelling Coventry City FC supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 84' - The referee calls foul for Kazenga LuaLua. He receives a Yellow card.
- 84' - Another substitution for Coventry City FC to replace Bright Enobakhare by Charlie Wakefield on 84 minute.
- 89' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Pelly Ruddock made 97 appearances and scored 8 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 90' - Jordan Shipley is having his name booked by the referee on 90.
- The final score is 1-1.
Today 2019-02-24 Luton Town FC vs Coventry City FC are fighting League One league on Kenilworth Road Stadium.
Luton Town FC had 46 games and get got 94 points in Season (2018/19)
Coventry City FC had 34 games and get got 67 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Anthony Da Costa, Joe Clark, Ross Joyce, Andy Woolmer
|Luton Town FC||46||94|
|Coventry City FC||34||67|
|Rotherham United FC||35||62|
|Charlton Athletic FC||46||88|
|Wycombe Wanderers FC||34||59|
|Peterborough United FC||35||59|
|Oxford United FC||35||60|
|Fleetwood Town FC||35||60|
|Doncaster Rovers FC||34||54|
|Ipswich Town FC||36||52|
|Burton Albion FC||35||48|
|Lincoln City FC||35||42|
|Bristol Rovers FC||35||45|
|Shrewsbury Town FC||34||41|
|Accrington Stanley FC||35||40|
|Milton Keynes Dons FC||35||37|
|Tranmere Rovers FC||34||32|
|Plymouth Argyle FC||46||50|
|Bolton Wanderers FC||34||14|
|Scunthorpe United FC||46||46|
|Southend United FC||35||19|
|Bradford City AFC||46||41|
Luton Town FC
Captain5 Sonny Bradley
- 20 George Moncur
- 10 Elliot Lee 65'
- 6 Matthew Pearson
- 36 James Shea
- 17 Pelly Ruddock
- 2 James Justin
- 4 Alan McCormack
- 7 Jack Stacey
- 11 Andrew Shinnie
- 9 Danny Hylton
- 25 Kazenga Lualua 78'
- 19 James Collins
- 5 Sonny Bradley
Coventry City FC
Captain6 Liam Kelly
- 24 Bright Enobakhare
- 44 Charlie Wakefield 84'
- 23 Luke Thomas
- 8 David Meyler 77'
- 21 Amadou Bakayoko
- 26 Jordan Shipley 30'
- 11 Jordy Hiwula
- 1 Lee Burge
- 4 Jordan Willis
- 15 Dominic Hyam
- 6 Liam Kelly
- 20 Tom Bayliss
- 17 Dujon Sterling
- 3 Brandon Mason