Kilmarnock FC vs Rangers FC, Premier League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
0 : 1
1st of November 2020 12:00
First half: 45+2 | Second half: 45+6
- 0' - In just a few seconds BBSP Stadium, Rugby Park will turn into a battlefield for Kilmarnock FC and Rangers FC.
- 5' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Rangers FC that had 123 games and scored 259 goals.
- 10' - The travelling Rangers FC supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 15' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 19' - What a strike from James Tavernier! The score is 0-1.
- 23' - It’s a booking for Kilmarnock FC player. Calum Waters gets a Yellow card.
- 28' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 33' - Cedric Itten needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 38' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 38 minutes.
- 41' - The referee calls foul for Aaron Tshibola. He receives a Yellow card.
- 44' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Borna Barišić.
- 49' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Rangers FC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 54' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 2 times this season with Rangers FC winning 100% of all matches.
- 59' - Kilmarnock FC started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 59.
- 64' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 66' - Time for substitution for Rangers FC. Joe Aribo is replaced by Steven Davis.
- 70' - Rangers FC player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 74' - The supporters are chanting for Eamonn Brophy. He replaces Nicke Kabamba on 74 minute.
- 78' - Youssouf Mulumbu is replacing Aaron Tshibola for the Kilmarnock FC side.
- 83' - Steven Davis was booked on 83.
- 86' - Another substitution for Rangers FC to replace Alfredo Morelos by Leon Balogun on 86 minute.
- 90' - Alan Power was booked on 90.
- The referee blows the final whistle. Sensational lose for Kilmarnock FC.
Today 2020-11-01 Kilmarnock FC vs Rangers FC are fighting Premier League league on BBSP Stadium, Rugby Park.
Kilmarnock FC had 30 games and get got 33 points in Season (2018/19)
Rangers FC had 29 games and get got 67 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Barry Cook, Andrew Dallas, Ralph Gordon, Andy McWilliam
Captain8 Gary Dicker
- 27 Aaron Tshibola
- 21 Youssouf Mulumbu 78'
- 29 Chris Burke
- 19 Mitchell Pinnock 78'
- 5 Kirk Broadfoot
- 7 Rory McKenzie
- 17 Stuart Findlay
- 8 Gary Dicker
- 6 Alan Power
- 18 Calum Waters
- 22 Ross Millen
- 23 Danny Rogers
- 11 Nicke Kabamba
- 9 Eamonn Brophy 74'
Captain2 James Tavernier
- 17 Joe Aribo
- 10 Steven Davis 66'
- 5 Filip Helander
- 31 Borna Barisic
- 20 Alfredo Morelos
- 26 Leon Balogun 86'
- 14 Ryan Kent
- 37 Scott Arfield
- 6 Connor Goldson
- 1 Allan McGregor
- 8 Ryan Jack
- 2 James Tavernier
- 11 Cedric Itten