Kilmarnock FC vs Rangers FC, Premier League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
0 : 1
1st of November 2020 12:00
First half: 45+2 | Second half: 45+6
- 0' - The referee blows the starting whistle. The fans are roaring. The teams are ready for the match. Kilmarnock FC is hosting Rangers FC for another epic battle.
- 5' - Kilmarnock FC is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 10' - It looks like no one’s ball. Rangers FC is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 15' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 19' - Goal! James Tavernier scores his 42 goal in 149 matches.
- 23' - It’s a booking for Kilmarnock FC player. Calum Waters gets a Yellow card.
- 28' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 33' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Chris Burke, as he is very good at scoring at BBSP Stadium, Rugby Park with 5 goals in the last 5 games.
- 38' - Nicke Kabamba has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 5 appearances with only 5 goals this season.
- 41' - Aaron Tshibola is having his name booked by the referee on 41.
- 44' - Borna Barišić was booked on 44.
- 49' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Rangers FC that had 149 games and scored 313 goals.
- 54' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Mitchell Pinnock suffering a number of foals already.
- 59' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 64' - Cedric Itten needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 66' - Rangers FC manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Steven Davis is hanging Joe Aribo on the field on 66 minute.
- 70' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Connor Goldson on 70.
- 74' - Eamonn Brophy is replacing Nicke Kabamba for the Kilmarnock FC side.
- 78' - Another substitution for Kilmarnock FC to replace Aaron Tshibola by Youssouf Mulumbu on 78 minute.
- 83' - Steven Davis is having his name booked by the referee on 83.
- 86' - Rangers FC manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Leon Balogun is hanging Alfredo Morelos on the field on 86 minute.
- 90' - Alan Power is having his name booked by the referee on 90.
- The referee blows the final whistle. Sensational lose for Kilmarnock FC.
Today 2020-11-01 Kilmarnock FC vs Rangers FC are fighting Premier League league on BBSP Stadium, Rugby Park.
Kilmarnock FC had 33 games and get got 28 points in Season (2018/19)
Rangers FC had 33 games and get got 89 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Barry Cook, Andrew Dallas, Ralph Gordon, Andy McWilliam
|St. Johnstone FC||33||40|
|St. Mirren FC||33||40|
|Dundee United FC||33||39|
|Ross County FC||33||29|
|Hamilton Academical FC||33||27|
|Heart of Midlothian FC||30||23|
Captain8 Gary Dicker
- 27 Aaron Tshibola
- 21 Youssouf Mulumbu 78'
- 29 Chris Burke
- 19 Mitchell Pinnock 78'
- 5 Kirk Broadfoot
- 7 Rory McKenzie
- 17 Stuart Findlay
- 8 Gary Dicker
- 6 Alan Power
- 18 Calum Waters
- 22 Ross Millen
- 23 Danny Rogers
- 11 Nicke Kabamba
- 9 Eamonn Brophy 74'
Captain2 James Tavernier
- 17 Joe Aribo
- 10 Steven Davis 66'
- 5 Filip Helander
- 31 Borna Barisic
- 20 Alfredo Morelos
- 26 Leon Balogun 86'
- 14 Ryan Kent
- 37 Scott Arfield
- 6 Connor Goldson
- 1 Allan McGregor
- 8 Ryan Jack
- 2 James Tavernier
- 11 Cedric Itten