Hamilton Academical FC vs Kilmarnock FC, Premier League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
1 : 0
7th of March 2020 15:00
First half: 45+4 | Second half: 45+5
- 0' - The match kicks off with home fans waiting with anticipation for Hamilton Academical FC to score. At the same time, Kilmarnock FC does not seem to pull back! Let’s get it on!
- 5' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 10' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 14' - Shaun Want was booked on 14.
- 19' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 21' - Time for substitution for Hamilton Academical FC. Jamie Hamilton is replaced by Mikel Miller.
- 26' - Kilmarnock FC looks like a favorite considering 1 games won in last 1 matches with its main striker Greg Kiltie scoring 1 goals.
- 31' - Kilmarnock FC is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 36' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Shaun Want, as he is very good at scoring at The Hope CBD Stadium with 1 goals in the last 1 games.
- 41' - Another change for Hamilton Academical FC made on 41 minute. Blair Alston leaves to be changed by Will Collar.
- 46' - Alan Power needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Yellow cards this season.
- 51' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Kilmarnock FC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 56' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 61' - It looks surprising Hamilton Academical FC does not make any changes. David Moyo has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 63' - Kilmarnock FC player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 64' - Another substitution for Hamilton Academical FC to replace David Moyo by David Templeton on 64 minute.
- 67' - The referee shows Hamilton Academical FC player a Yellow card on 67.
- 72' - Hamilton Academical FC player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 73' - Time for substitution for Kilmarnock FC. Stephen Hendrie is replaced by Niko Hämäläinen.
- 78' - It’s a booking for Hamilton Academical FC player. Mikel Miller gets a Red card.
- 83' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Chris Burke made 84 appearances and scored 18 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 86' - It is a substitution in Kilmarnock FC team. Eamonn Brophy is replaced by Kyle Connell on 86 minute.
- 88' - The referee calls foul for Stephen O'Donnell. He receives a Yellow card.
- 90' - Hamilton Academical FC is taking the lead after the goal scored by Marios Ogboe on 90.
- Another three points for Hamilton Academical FC.
Today 2020-03-07 Hamilton Academical FC vs Kilmarnock FC are fighting Premier League league on The Hope CBD Stadium.
Hamilton Academical FC had 30 games and get got 27 points in Season (2018/19)
Kilmarnock FC had 30 games and get got 33 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: William Collum, David Munro, Michael Banks, Graham Chambers
Hamilton Academical FC
Captain2 Aaron McGowan
- 25 Scott Martin
- 2 Aaron McGowan
- 21 Shaun Want
- 3 Scott McMann
- 13 Alexandros Gogic
- 28 Lewis Smith
- 99 Marios Ogkmpoe
- 10 Blair Alston
- 7 Will Collar 41'
- 20 David Moyo
- 16 David Templeton 64'
- 31 Luke Southwood
- 40 Jamie Hamilton
- 11 Mikel Miller 21'
Captain8 Gary Dicker
- 3 Stephen Hendrie
- 14 Niko Hamalainen 73'
- 29 Chris Burke
- 19 Kirk Broadfoot
- 7 Rory McKenzie
- 10 Greg Kiltie 73'
- 2 Stephen O'Donnell
- 17 Stuart Findlay
- 8 Gary Dicker
- 6 Alan Power
- 9 Eamonn Brophy
- 52 Kyle Connell 86'
- 27 Nicke Kabamba
- 12 Laurentiu Branescu