FC Porto vs PAE Olympiakos SFP, Champions League 2020 GROUP STAGE
2 : 0
27th of October 2020 20:00
First half: 45+1 | Second half: 45+4
- 0' - The match kicks off with home fans waiting with anticipation for FC Porto to score. At the same time, PAE Olympiakos SFP does not seem to pull back! Let’s get it on!
- 5' - FC Porto started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 5.
- 10' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 11' - Fabio Vieira puts FC Porto on the lead.
- 16' - It’s high time Pedro Martins made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 21' - FC Porto is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 26' - Bruma needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 31' - The travelling PAE Olympiakos SFP supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 36' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. PAE Olympiakos SFP needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 41' - FC Porto seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 46' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Yann M'Vila suffering a number of foals already.
- 51' - Agustin Marchesin has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 4 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 53' - It is a substitution in PAE Olympiakos SFP team. Giorgos Masouras is replaced by Kostas Fortounis on 53 minute.
- 58' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Kostas Fortounis, as he is very good at scoring at Estadio Do Dragao with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 60' - Time for substitution for FC Porto. Fabio Vieira is replaced by Shoya Nakajima.
- 61' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Jesús Manuel Corona on 61.
- 66' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 69' - The supporters are chanting for Evanilson. He replaces Jesús Manuel Corona on 69 minute.
- 70' - The supporters are chanting for Marko Grujić. He replaces Otávio on 70 minute.
- 75' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering FC Porto that had 238 games and scored 224 goals.
- 80' - PAE Olympiakos SFP player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 82' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Mateus Uribe on 82.
- 84' - Koka is replacing Mathieu Valbuena for the PAE Olympiakos SFP side.
- 85' - What a strike from Sergio Oliveira! The score is 2-0.
- 89' - Romário Baró has so much to prove this time. He replaces Sergio Oliveira on 89 minute.
- 90' - FC Porto receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 90.
- Time to leave. No sensation happened. Another win for FC Porto players.
Today 2020-10-27 FC Porto vs PAE Olympiakos SFP are fighting Champions League league on Estadio Do Dragao.
FC Porto had 6 games and get got 16 points in Season (2018/19)
PAE Olympiakos SFP had 6 games and get got 4 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Bastian Dankert, Mark Borsch, Marco Fritz, Rafael Foltyn, Daniel Siebert, Jan Seidel
|BV Borussia 09 Dortmund||6||13|
|Real Madrid CF||6||12|
|Manchester City FC||6||13|
|FC Bayern Munchen||6||14|
|Paris Saint-Germain FC||6||11|
|Club Atletico de Madrid||6||13|
|Manchester United FC||6||10|
|FC Schalke 04||6||11|
|Tottenham Hotspur FC||6||8|
|FK Shakhtar Donetsk||6||6|
|FC Internazionale Milano||6||8|
|Club Brugge KV||6||6|
|Sport Lisboa e Benfica||6||7|
|FC Viktoria Plzen||6||7|
|PFC CSKA Moskva||6||7|
|TSG 1899 Hoffenheim||6||3|
|AS Monaco FC||6||1|
|FK Lokomotiv Moskva||6||3|
|FK Crvena Zvezda||6||4|
|BSC Young Boys||6||4|
- 17 Jesus Manuel Corona
- 30 Evanilson 69'
- 19 Chancel Mbemba
- 25 Otavio
- 16 Marko Grujic 70'
- 27 Sergio Oliveira
- 21 Romario Baro 89'
- 11 Moussa Marega
- 3 Pepe
- 8 Mateus Uribe
- 18 Wilson Manafa
- 1 Agustin Marchesin
- 12 Zaidu Sanusi
- 50 Fabio Vieira
- 10 Shoya Nakajima 60'
PAE Olympiakos SFP
Captain5 Andreas Bouchalakis
- 3 Ruben Semedo
- 28 Mathieu Valbuena
- 9 Koka 84'
- 19 Giorgos Masouras
- 7 Kostas Fortounis 53'
- 25 Jose Holebas
- 12 Ruben Vinagre 70'
- 6 Yann M'Vila
- 13 Rafinha
- 5 Andreas Bouchalakis
- 10 Pepe 84'
- 66 Pape Abou Cisse
- 1 Jose Sa
- 97 Lazar Randelovic
- 27 Bruma 70'
- 11 Youssef El Arabi