FC Porto vs PAE Olympiakos SFP, Champions League 2021 GROUP STAGE
2 : 0
27th of October 2020 20:00
First half: 45+1 | Second half: 45+4
- 0' - It’s Showtime! The match between FC Porto and PAE Olympiakos SFP is underway.
- 5' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 10' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering FC Porto that had 277 games and scored 311 goals.
- 11' - Fabio Vieira puts FC Porto on the lead.
- 16' - The travelling PAE Olympiakos SFP supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 21' - It looks surprising FC Porto does not make any changes. Ruben Semedo has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 26' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 31' - looks like a favorite considering 0 games won in last 0 matches with its main striker scoring goals.
- 36' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 0 times this season with winning -% of all matches.
- 41' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. PAE Olympiakos SFP needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 46' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Ruben Vinagre suffering a number of foals already.
- 51' - It looks like no one’s ball. FC Porto is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 53' - The PAE Olympiakos SFP manager makes a substitution. Giorgos Masouras departs to be replaced by Kostas Fortounis.
- 58' - Jose Holebas needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 60' - Another change for FC Porto made on 60 minute. Fabio Vieira leaves to be changed by Shoya Nakajima.
- 61' - The referee shows FC Porto player a Yellow card on 61.
- 66' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 69' - It is a substitution in FC Porto team. Jesús Manuel Corona is replaced by Evanilson on 69 minute.
- 70' - Another change for FC Porto made on 70 minute. Otávio leaves to be changed by Marko Grujić.
- 75' - PAE Olympiakos SFP is showing some good football. However, PAE Olympiakos SFP are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 80' - PAE Olympiakos SFP player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 82' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Mateus Uribe.
- 84' - Koka is replacing Mathieu Valbuena for the PAE Olympiakos SFP side.
- 85' - What a strike from Sergio Oliveira! The score is 2-0.
- 89' - Another change for FC Porto made on 89 minute. Sergio Oliveira leaves to be changed by Romário Baró.
- 90' - FC Porto receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 90.
- The final score is 2-0.
Today 2020-10-27 FC Porto vs PAE Olympiakos SFP are fighting Champions League league on Estadio Do Dragao.
FC Porto had 6 games and get got 16 points in Season (2018/19)
PAE Olympiakos SFP had 6 games and get got 3 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Bastian Dankert, Mark Borsch, Marco Fritz, Rafael Foltyn, Daniel Siebert, Jan Seidel
|Real Madrid CF||6||12|
|Manchester City FC||6||13|
|FC Bayern Munchen||6||14|
|Paris Saint-Germain FC||6||11|
|Club Atletico de Madrid||6||13|
|Manchester United FC||6||10|
|FC Schalke 04||6||11|
|Tottenham Hotspur FC||6||8|
|FK Shakhtar Donetsk||6||6|
|FC Internazionale Milano||6||8|
|Club Brugge KV||6||6|
|Sport Lisboa e Benfica||6||7|
|FC Viktoria Plzen||6||7|
|PFC CSKA Moskva||6||7|
|TSG 1899 Hoffenheim||6||3|
|AS Monaco FC||6||1|
|FK Lokomotiv Moskva||6||3|
|FK Crvena Zvezda||6||4|
|BSC Young Boys||6||4|
- 17 Jesus Manuel Corona
- 30 Evanilson 69'
- 19 Chancel Mbemba
- 25 Otavio
- 16 Marko Grujic 70'
- 27 Sergio Oliveira
- 21 Romario Baro 89'
- 11 Moussa Marega
- 3 Pepe
- 8 Mateus Uribe
- 18 Wilson Manafa
- 1 Agustin Marchesin
- 12 Zaidu Sanusi
- 50 Fabio Vieira
- 10 Shoya Nakajima 60'
PAE Olympiakos SFP
Captain5 Andreas Bouchalakis
- 3 Ruben Semedo
- 28 Mathieu Valbuena
- 9 Koka 84'
- 19 Giorgos Masouras
- 7 Kostas Fortounis 53'
- 25 Jose Holebas
- 12 Ruben Vinagre 70'
- 6 Yann M'Vila
- 13 Rafinha
- 5 Andreas Bouchalakis
- 10 Pepe 84'
- 66 Pape Abou Cisse
- 1 Jose Sa
- 97 Lazar Randelovic
- 27 Bruma 70'
- 11 Youssef El Arabi