FC Porto vs Chelsea FC, Champions League 2021 QUARTER FINALS
0 : 2
7th of April 2021 19:00
First half: 45+1 | Second half: 45+6
- 0' - The stage is set the green flag drops! Another match against FC Porto and Chelsea FC has kicked off!
- 5' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 10' - Christian Pulisic needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 15' - Chelsea FC is showing some good football. However, Chelsea FC are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 20' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Edouard Mendy suffering a number of foals already.
- 25' - It looks like no one’s ball. Chelsea FC is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 30' - Chelsea FC seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 32' - Mason Mount puts Chelsea FC on the lead.
- 37' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Thiago Silva made 281 appearances and scored 5 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 42' - FC Porto started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 42.
- 47' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 0 times this season with winning -% of all matches.
- 52' - It’s high time Thomas Tuchel made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 57' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Chelsea FC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 62' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering FC Porto that had 277 games and scored 311 goals.
- 63' - Chancel Mbemba is having his name booked by the referee on 63.
- 65' - Olivier Giroud has so much to prove this time. He replaces Kai Havertz on 65 minute.
- 70' - Marko Grujic has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 6 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 75' - looks like a favorite considering 0 games won in last 0 matches with its main striker scoring goals.
- 79' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Marko Grujić.
- 80' - It is a substitution in Chelsea FC team. Reece James is replaced by Thiago Silva on 80 minute.
- 83' - It is a substitution in FC Porto team. Moussa Maréga is replaced by Toni Martínez on 83 minute.
- 85' - GOAL! Ben Chilwell scores on 85.
- 90' - Chelsea FC manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Emerson is hanging Mateo Kovačić on the field on 90 minute.
- Full Time. Chelsea FC beats FC Porto
Today 2021-04-07 FC Porto vs Chelsea FC are fighting Champions League league on Estadio Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan.
FC Porto had 6 games and get got 16 points in Season (2018/19)
Chelsea FC had 6 games and get got 14 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Tomasz Kwiatkowski, Matej Jug, Slavko Vincic, Tomaz Klancnik, Andraz Kovacic, Pawel Gil
|Real Madrid CF||6||12|
|Manchester City FC||6||13|
|FC Bayern Munchen||6||14|
|Paris Saint-Germain FC||6||11|
|Club Atletico de Madrid||6||13|
|Manchester United FC||6||10|
|FC Schalke 04||6||11|
|Tottenham Hotspur FC||6||8|
|FK Shakhtar Donetsk||6||6|
|FC Internazionale Milano||6||8|
|Club Brugge KV||6||6|
|Sport Lisboa e Benfica||6||7|
|FC Viktoria Plzen||6||7|
|PFC CSKA Moskva||6||7|
|TSG 1899 Hoffenheim||6||3|
|AS Monaco FC||6||1|
|FK Lokomotiv Moskva||6||3|
|FK Crvena Zvezda||6||4|
|BSC Young Boys||6||4|
- 16 Marko Grujic
- 17 Jesus Manuel Corona
- 19 Chancel Mbemba
- 25 Otavio
- 29 Toni Martinez 83'
- 11 Moussa Marega
- 50 Fabio Vieira 83'
- 3 Pepe
- 8 Mateus Uribe
- 7 Luis Diaz
- 18 Wilson Manafa
- 85 Francisco Conceicao 83'
- 1 Agustin Marchesin
- 12 Zaidu Sanusi
- 21 Ben Chilwell
- 17 Mateo Kovacic
- 33 Emerson 90'
- 5 Jorginho
- 2 Antonio Rudiger
- 28 Azpilicueta
- 4 Andreas Christensen
- 19 Mason Mount
- 7 N'Golo Kante 80'
- 24 Reece James
- 6 Thiago Silva 80'
- 16 Edouard Mendy
- 29 Kai Havertz
- 18 Olivier Giroud 65'
- 11 Timo Werner
- 10 Christian Pulisic 65'