Dundee United FC vs Celtic FC, Premier League 2023 REGULAR SEASON
Dundee United FC
0 : 2
29th of January 2023 16:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - The game is set. Celtic FC kicks off things out of here…
- 5' - Celtic FC seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 10' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 15' - The travelling Celtic FC supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 20' - Celtic FC is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 25' - Dundee United FC is showing some good football. However, Dundee United FC are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 30' - Scott McMann has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 0 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 35' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 40' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for David Turnbull suffering a number of foals already.
- 45' - It looks surprising Celtic FC does not make any changes. Cameron Carter-Vickers has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 50' - Celtic FC started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 50.
- 51' - Jota puts Celtic FC on the lead.
- 51' - It’s a booking for Dundee United FC player. Kieran Freeman gets a Yellow card.
- 56' - What a strike from Aaron Mooy! The score is 0-2.
- 60' - The Dundee United FC manager makes a substitution. Ian Harkes departs to be replaced by Jamie McGrath.
- 61' - Jamie McGrath has so much to prove this time. He replaces Ian Harkes on 61 minute.
- 66' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 67' - Daizen Maeda has so much to prove this time. He replaces Jota on 67 minute.
- 72' - It looks like no one’s ball. Dundee United FC is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 74' - The Dundee United FC manager makes a substitution. Steven Fletcher departs to be replaced by Rory MacLeod.
- 75' - Time for substitution for Dundee United FC. Steven Fletcher is replaced by Rory MacLeod.
- 80' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 0 times this season with winning -% of all matches.
- 82' - Another change for Celtic FC made on 82 minute. Liel Abada leaves to be changed by Sead Haksabanovic.
- 84' - The referee shows Dundee United FC player a Yellow card on 84.
- 89' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 89 minutes.
- The final score is 0-2.
Today 2023-01-29 Dundee United FC vs Celtic FC are fighting Premier League league on Tannadice Park.
Dundee United FC had 33 games and get got 41 points in Season (2018/19)
Celtic FC had 33 games and get got 82 points in Season (2018/19)
Dundee United FC
- 1 Mark Birighitti
- 2 Liam Smith
- 12 Ryan Edwards
- 3 Scott McMann
- 22 Kieran Freeman
- 16 Aziz Behich
- 15 Glenn Middleton
- 8 Peter Pawlett 74'
- 14 Craig Sibbald
- 19 Dylan Levitt
- 10 Arnaud Djoum 74'
- 23 Ian Harkes
- 18 Jamie McGrath 60'
- 9 Steven Fletcher
- 44 Rory MacLeod 74'
- 1 Joe Hart
- 2 Alistair Johnston
- 20 Cameron Carter-Vickers
- 4 Carl Starfelt
- 3 Greg Taylor
- 13 Aaron Mooy
- 14 David Turnbull 67'
- 42 Callum McGregor
- 17 Jota
- 38 Daizen Maeda 67'
- 41 Reo Hatate
- 33 Matt O'Riley 67'
- 8 Kyogo Furuhashi
- 11 Liel Abada
- 9 Sead Haksabanovic 82'