Dundee United FC vs Celtic FC, Premier League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
0 : 1
22nd of August 2020 16:30
First half: 45+2 | Second half: 45+4
- 0' - In just a few seconds Tannadice Park will turn into a battlefield for Dundee United FC and Celtic FC.
- 5' - Celtic FC seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 10' - It’s high time Neil Lennon made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 15' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 20' - It looks like no one’s ball. Dundee United FC is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 25' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 26' - The referee calls foul for Callum McGregor. He receives a Yellow card.
- 31' - Dundee United FC is showing some good football. However, Dundee United FC are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 36' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Dundee United FC that had 24 games and scored 21 goals.
- 41' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 41 minutes.
- 46' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 51' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 56' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Scott Brown suffering a number of foals already.
- 60' - Dundee United FC manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Kieran Freeman is hanging Lewis Neilson on the field on 60 minute.
- 62' - Celtic FC manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. James Forrest is hanging Mohamed Elyounoussi on the field on 62 minute.
- 65' - Another substitution for Dundee United FC to replace Logan Chalmers by Adrián Spörle on 65 minute.
- 70' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Dundee United FC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 74' - Kristoffer Ajer has so much to prove this time. He replaces Jules Ntcham on 74 minute.
- 79' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 2 times this season with Celtic FC winning 100% of all matches.
- 80' - Dundee United FC player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 83' - Celtic FC is taking the lead after the goal scored by Albian Ajeti on 83.
- 83' - The referee calls foul for Scott Brown. He receives a Yellow card.
- 84' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Scott Brown on 84.
- 86' - Patryk Klimala is replacing Odsonne Edouard for the Celtic FC side.
- 90' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Kieran Freeman.
- Hope, you loved the show. Another epic battle is over with the score 0-1.
Today 2020-08-22 Dundee United FC vs Celtic FC are fighting Premier League league on Tannadice Park.
Dundee United FC had 24 games and get got 28 points in Season (2018/19)
Celtic FC had 30 games and get got 80 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Andrew Dallas, Alan Mulvanny, Colin Steven, John McCrossan
Dundee United FC
Captain6 Mark Reynolds
- 8 Peter Pawlett
- 5 Mark Connolly
- 18 Calum Butcher
- 6 Mark Reynolds
- 23 Ian Harkes
- 20 Luke Bolton
- 7 Paul McMullan 74'
- 1 Benjamin Siegrist
- 17 Jamie Robson
- 10 Nicky Clark
- 27 Louis Appere 74'
- 15 Logan Chalmers
- 3 Adrian Sporle 65'
- 30 Lewis Neilson
- 22 Kieran Freeman 60'
Captain8 Scott Brown
- 27 Mohamed Elyounoussi
- 49 James Forrest 62'
- 2 Christopher Jullien
- 8 Scott Brown
- 6 Nir Bitton
- 42 Callum McGregor
- 21 Jules Ntcham
- 35 Kristoffer Ajer 74'
- 22 Odsonne Edouard
- 11 Patryk Klimala 86'
- 17 Ryan Christie
- 1 Vasileios Barkas
- 3 Greg Taylor
- 10 Albian Ajeti 74'
- 30 Jeremie Frimpong