Chelsea FC vs FC Porto, Champions League 2021 QUARTER FINALS
0 : 1
13th of April 2021 19:00
First half: 45+2 | Second half: 45+6
- 0' - We are underway at Estadio Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan. The crowd does wile while the referee lows the starting whistle.
- 5' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 10' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 10 minutes.
- 15' - Pepe needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Yellow cards this season.
- 20' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Antonio Rudiger made 168 appearances and scored 6 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 25' - The travelling FC Porto supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 30' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 35' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Wilson Manafa suffering a number of foals already.
- 40' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Fabio Vieira, as he is very good at scoring at Estadio Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 45' - It looks like no one’s ball. Chelsea FC is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 46' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Sérgio Oliveira.
- 51' - It looks surprising FC Porto does not make any changes. Nanu has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 56' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 61' - Moussa Marega has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 6 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 63' - The whistle greets Marko Grujić as he departs to be replaced by Mehdi Taremi.
- 68' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 73' - Chelsea FC started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 73.
- 74' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Jesús Manuel Corona on 74.
- 75' - Time for substitution for FC Porto. Wilson Manafá is replaced by Nanú.
- 80' - FC Porto is showing some good football. However, FC Porto are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 82' - Pepe was booked on 82.
- 84' - It is a substitution in FC Porto team. Sérgio Oliveira is replaced by Fabio Vieira on 84 minute.
- 86' - Time for substitution for Chelsea FC. Mason Mount is replaced by Hakim Ziyech.
- 88' - The referee shows FC Porto player a Yellow card on 88.
- 90' - Chelsea FC manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Olivier Giroud is hanging Kai Havertz on the field on 90 minute.
- 90' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Mehdi Taremi.
- The referee blows the final whistle. Sensational lose for Chelsea FC.
Today 2021-04-13 Chelsea FC vs FC Porto are fighting Champions League league on Estadio Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan.
Chelsea FC had 6 games and get got 14 points in Season (2018/19)
FC Porto had 6 games and get got 16 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Francois Letexier, Clement Turpin, Nicolas Danos, Cyril Gringore, Jerome Brisard, Franck Schneider
|Real Madrid CF||6||12|
|Manchester City FC||6||13|
|FC Bayern Munchen||6||14|
|Paris Saint-Germain FC||6||11|
|Club Atletico de Madrid||6||13|
|Manchester United FC||6||10|
|FC Schalke 04||6||11|
|Tottenham Hotspur FC||6||8|
|FK Shakhtar Donetsk||6||6|
|FC Internazionale Milano||6||8|
|Club Brugge KV||6||6|
|Sport Lisboa e Benfica||6||7|
|FC Viktoria Plzen||6||7|
|PFC CSKA Moskva||6||7|
|TSG 1899 Hoffenheim||6||3|
|AS Monaco FC||6||1|
|FK Lokomotiv Moskva||6||3|
|FK Crvena Zvezda||6||4|
|BSC Young Boys||6||4|
- 21 Ben Chilwell
- 5 Jorginho
- 2 Antonio Rudiger
- 28 Azpilicueta
- 7 N'Golo Kante
- 19 Mason Mount
- 22 Hakim Ziyech 86'
- 24 Reece James
- 6 Thiago Silva
- 16 Edouard Mendy
- 29 Kai Havertz
- 18 Olivier Giroud 90'
- 10 Christian Pulisic
- 16 Marko Grujic
- 9 Mehdi Taremi 63'
- 17 Jesus Manuel Corona
- 7 Luis Diaz 75'
- 19 Chancel Mbemba
- 25 Otavio
- 27 Sergio Oliveira
- 50 Fabio Vieira 84'
- 11 Moussa Marega
- 30 Evanilson 75'
- 3 Pepe
- 8 Mateus Uribe
- 18 Wilson Manafa
- 31 Nanu 75'
- 1 Agustin Marchesin
- 12 Zaidu Sanusi