Cerezo Osaka FC vs Gamba Osaka, J. League 2021 REGULAR SEASON
1 : 1
2nd of May 2021 06:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - The referee blows the starting whistle. The fans are roaring. The teams are ready for the match. Cerezo Osaka FC is hosting Gamba Osaka for another epic battle.
- 5' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 5 minutes.
- 10' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Naoyuki Fujita made 267 appearances and scored 4 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 15' - Cerezo Osaka FC is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 20' - It looks like no one’s ball. Gamba Osaka is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 25' - Dankler needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Yellow cards this season.
- 30' - Cerezo Osaka FC is showing some good football. However, Cerezo Osaka FC are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 35' - Gamba Osaka seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 40' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Keisuke Kurokawa suffering a number of foals already.
- 45' - It looks surprising Gamba Osaka does not make any changes. Kim Jinhyeon has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 50' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Gamba Osaka needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 55' - It’s high time Tsuneyasu Miyamoto made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 60' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 65' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 70' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Hiroshi Kiyotake, as he is very good at scoring at Yanmar Stadium Nagai with 2 goals in the last 2 games.
- 75' - Masaaki Higashiguchi has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 20 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 80' - Gamba Osaka looks like a favorite considering 0 games won in last 1 matches with its main striker scoring goals.
- 85' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 90' - The travelling Gamba Osaka supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- The final score is 1-1.
Today 2021-05-02 Cerezo Osaka FC vs Gamba Osaka are fighting J. League league on Yanmar Stadium Nagai.
Cerezo Osaka FC had 34 games and get got 60 points in Season (2018/18)
Gamba Osaka had 34 games and get got 65 points in Season (2018/18)
Todays referees are: Satoshi Karakami, Toshiyuki Tanaka, Yoshiro Imamura, Akihito Kawasaki, Koki Matsumoto, Tadashi Nakamura
|Cerezo Osaka FC||34||60|
|Urawa Red Diamonds||34||46|
|Oita FC Trinita||34||43|
|Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo||34||39|
|Sagan Tosu FC||34||36|
|Matsumoto Yamaga FC||34||31|
Cerezo Osaka FC
- 6 Tiago Pagnussat
- 25 Hiroaki Okuno
- 21 Kim Jinhyeon
- 43 Dankler
- 5 Naoyuki Fujita
- 20 Yoshito Okubo
- 2 Riku Matsuda
- 14 Yusuke Maruhashi
- 10 Hiroshi Kiyotake
- 32 Yuta Toyokawa
- 17 Tatsuhiro Sakamoto
- 9 Leandro Pereira
- 15 Yosuke Ideguchi
- 39 Takashi Usami
- 21 Shinya Yajima
- 1 Masaaki Higashiguchi
- 5 Genta Miura
- 8 Kosuke Onose
- 14 Yuya Fukuda
- 3 Gen Shoji
- 24 Keisuke Kurokawa
- 29 Yuki Yamamoto