Burnley FC vs AFC Bournemouth, FA Cup 2020 ROUND 5
0 : 2
9th of February 2021 17:30
First half: 45+1 | Second half: 45+4
- 0' - In just a few seconds Turf Moor will turn into a battlefield for Burnley FC and AFC Bournemouth.
- 5' - It’s high time Sean Dyche made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 10' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Kevin Long, as he is very good at scoring at Turf Moor with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 15' - Chris Mepham needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Yellow cards this season.
- 20' - AFC Bournemouth is showing some good football. However, AFC Bournemouth are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 21' - Sam Surridge puts AFC Bournemouth on the lead.
- 26' - Burnley FC started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 26.
- 31' - The travelling AFC Bournemouth supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 36' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 41' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Phil Bardsley suffering a number of foals already.
- 46' - Chris Mepham is replacing Jack Stacey for the AFC Bournemouth side.
- 51' - AFC Bournemouth seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 56' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 1 times this season with AFC Bournemouth winning 100% of all matches.
- 61' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Burnley FC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 63' - The AFC Bournemouth manager makes a substitution. David Brooks departs to be replaced by Lewis Cook.
- 65' - Another substitution for Burnley FC to replace Josh Benson by Ashley Westwood on 65 minute.
- 70' - AFC Bournemouth is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 74' - Burnley FC manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Ashley Barnes is hanging Jay Rodriguez on the field on 74 minute.
- 79' - It looks like no one’s ball. AFC Bournemouth is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 84' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 85' - The referee calls foul for Dwight McNeil. He receives a Yellow card.
- 88' - GOAL! Junior Stanislas scores on 88.
- 90' - Phil Bardsley was booked on 90.
- Another three points for AFC Bournemouth.
Today 2021-02-09 Burnley FC vs AFC Bournemouth are fighting FA Cup league on Turf Moor.
Burnley FC had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2018/19)
AFC Bournemouth had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Darren England, Stuart Attwell, James Mainwaring, Michael Oliver, Gary Beswick
Captain26 Phil Bardsley
- 34 Jimmy Dunne
- 19 Jay Rodriguez
- 10 Ashley Barnes 74'
- 7 Johann Berg Guðmundsson
- 2 Matthew Lowton 74'
- 27 Matej Vydra
- 46 Joel Mumbongo 74'
- 28 Kevin Long
- 26 Phil Bardsley
- 11 Dwight McNeil
- 16 Dale Stephens
- 15 Bailey Peacock-Farrell
- 41 Josh Benson
- 18 Ashley Westwood 65'
- 45 Anthony Driscoll-Glennon
Captain3 Steve Cook
- 29 Philip Billing
- 21 Diego Rico
- 8 Jefferson Lerma
- 7 David Brooks
- 16 Lewis Cook 63'
- 1 Asmir Begovic
- 3 Steve Cook
- 19 Junior Stanislas
- 18 Cameron Carter-Vickers
- 22 Ben Pearson
- 14 Sam Surridge
- 17 Jack Stacey
- 6 Chris Mepham 46'