Brazil vs Peru, Copa Sudamericana 2020 FINAL
- 0' - The stage is set the green flag drops! Another match against Brazil and Peru has kicked off!
- 5' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Dani Alves suffering a number of foals already.
- 10' - The travelling Peru supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 15' - Brazil is taking the lead after the goal scored by Éverton on 15.
- 20' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 25' - Brazil started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 25.
- 30' - Gabriel Jesus was booked on 30.
- 35' - looks like a favorite considering 0 games won in last 0 matches with its main striker scoring goals.
- 40' - Pedro Gallese has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 3 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 44' - Goal! Paolo Guerrero scores his 17 goal in 76 matches.
- 48' - GOAL! Gabriel Jesus scores on 45. Assisted by Arthur
- 49' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Renato Tapia.
- 53' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Thiago Silva.
- 58' - It looks like no one’s ball. Brazil is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 63' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 68' - Carlos Zambrano was booked on 68.
- 70' - That looks like a foul for a Red card for Gabriel Jesus.
- 75' - The supporters are chanting for Richarlison. He replaces Roberto Firmino on 75 minute.
- 77' - The Brazil manager makes a substitution. Philippe Coutinho departs to be replaced by Éder Militão.
- 78' - Another substitution for Peru to replace Yoshimar Yotún by Raúl Ruidíaz on 78 minute.
- 82' - Another change for Peru made on 82 minute. Renato Tapia leaves to be changed by Christofer Gonzáles.
- 84' - Peru player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 86' - The whistle greets André Carrillo as he departs to be replaced by Andy Polo.
- 90' - Brazil receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 90.
- 90' - Brazil manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Allan is hanging Éverton on the field on 90 minute.
- 90' - Goal! Richarlison scores his 29 goal in 69 matches.
- Hope, you loved the show. Another epic battle is over with the score 3-1.
Today 2019-07-07 Brazil vs Peru are fighting Copa Sudamericana league .
Brazil had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2019/19)
Peru had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2019/19)
Todays referees are: Julio Bascunan, Christian Schiemann, Roberto Tobar, Claudio Rios, Alexis Herrera
Captain13 Dani Alves
- 19 Everton
- 15 Allan 90'
- 1 Alisson
- 20 Roberto Firmino
- 21 Richarlison 75'
- 9 Gabriel Jesus
- 13 Dani Alves
- 2 Thiago Silva
- 4 Marquinhos
- 8 Arthur
- 11 Philippe Coutinho
- 14 Eder Militao 77'
- 5 Casemiro
- 12 Alex Sandro
Captain9 Paolo Guerrero
- 6 Miguel Trauco
- 13 Renato Tapia
- 23 Christofer Gonzales 82'
- 17 Luis Advincula
- 15 Carlos Zambrano
- 8 Christian Cueva
- 19 Yoshimar Yotun
- 11 Raul Ruidiaz 78'
- 2 Luis Abram
- 18 Andre Carrillo
- 14 Andy Polo 86'
- 20 Edison Flores
- 1 Pedro Gallese
- 9 Paolo Guerrero