Arsenal FC vs Leicester City FC, Premier League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
0 : 1
25th of October 2020 19:15
First half: 45+3 | Second half: 45+6
- 0' - We are underway at Emirates Stadium. The crowd does wile while the referee lows the starting whistle.
- 5' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 10' - Arsenal FC seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 15' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Wesley Fofana, as he is very good at scoring at Emirates Stadium with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 20' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 25' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Christian Fuchs suffering a number of foals already.
- 30' - Arsenal FC player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 32' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Christian Fuchs.
- 37' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 41' - The referee calls foul for Youri Tielemans. He receives a Yellow card.
- 46' - It’s high time Brendan Rodgers made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 49' - Shkodran Mustafi has so much to prove this time. He replaces David Luiz on 49 minute.
- 52' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Wesley Fofana on 52.
- 57' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Alexandre Lacazette.
- 60' - Another change for Leicester City FC made on 60 minute. Dennis Praet leaves to be changed by Jamie Vardy.
- 65' - Arsenal FC manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Nicolas Pépé is hanging Bukayo Saka on the field on 65 minute.
- 67' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for James Maddison.
- 72' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. James Justin made 109 appearances and scored 6 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 74' - The referee shows Leicester City FC player a Yellow card on 74.
- 75' - It is a substitution in Leicester City FC team. Harvey Barnes is replaced by Cengiz Ünder on 75 minute.
- 80' - What a strike from Jamie Vardy! The score is 0-1.
- 81' - Arsenal FC manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Eddie Nketiah is hanging Kieran Tierney on the field on 81 minute.
- 85' - The whistle greets James Maddison as he departs to be replaced by Marc Albrighton.
- 90' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Granit Xhaka on 90.
- Hope, you loved the show. Another epic battle is over with the score 0-1.
Today 2020-10-25 Arsenal FC vs Leicester City FC are fighting Premier League league on Emirates Stadium.
Arsenal FC had 38 games and get got 70 points in Season (2018/19)
Leicester City FC had 29 games and get got 53 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Harry Lennard, Paul Tierney, Graham Scott, Ian Hussin, Craig Pawson
|Manchester City FC||28||57|
|Leicester City FC||29||53|
|Manchester United FC||29||45|
|Wolverhampton Wanderers FC||29||43|
|Sheffield United FC||28||43|
|Tottenham Hotspur FC||29||41|
|Crystal Palace FC||29||39|
|Newcastle United FC||29||35|
|Brighton & Hove Albion FC||29||29|
|West Ham United FC||29||27|
|Cardiff City FC||38||34|
|Aston Villa FC||28||25|
|Norwich City FC||29||21|
|Huddersfield Town AFC||38||16|
Captain14 Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- 1 Bernd Leno
- 34 Granit Xhaka
- 2 Hector Bellerin
- 9 Alexandre Lacazette
- 14 Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- 23 David Luiz
- 20 Shkodran Mustafi 49'
- 6 Gabriel
- 18 Thomas Partey
- 8 Dani Ceballos
- 3 Kieran Tierney
- 30 Eddie Nketiah 81'
- 7 Bukayo Saka
- 19 Nicolas Pepe 65'
Leicester City FC
Captain1 Kasper Schmeichel
- 1 Kasper Schmeichel
- 10 James Maddison
- 11 Marc Albrighton 85'
- 6 Jonny Evans
- 28 Christian Fuchs
- 24 Nampalys Mendy
- 15 Harvey Barnes
- 19 Cengiz Under 75'
- 2 James Justin
- 8 Youri Tielemans
- 27 Timothy Castagne
- 26 Dennis Praet
- 9 Jamie Vardy 60'
- 3 Wesley Fofana