Wolverhampton Wanderers FC vs Leicester City FC, Premier League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
0 : 0
14th of February 2020 20:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - The stage is set the green flag drops! Another match against Wolverhampton Wanderers FC and Leicester City FC has kicked off!
- 5' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 10' - Conor Coady needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 15' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 20' - The travelling Leicester City FC supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 25' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Leicester City FC that had 81 games and scored 125 goals.
- 30' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Pedro Neto, as he is very good at scoring at Molineux Stadium with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 35' - It looks surprising Wolverhampton Wanderers FC does not make any changes. James Maddison has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 36' - James Maddison was booked on 36.
- 41' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Wes Morgan suffering a number of foals already.
- 44' - Wolverhampton Wanderers FC is taking the lead after the goal scored by Willy Boly on 44.
- 45' - Wolverhampton Wanderers FC receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 45.
- 50' - Leicester City FC is showing some good football. However, Leicester City FC are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 51' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Hamza Choudhury.
- 55' - Wolverhampton Wanderers FC receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 55.
- 60' - It looks like no one’s ball. Leicester City FC is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 64' - The Wolverhampton Wanderers FC manager makes a substitution. Pedro Neto departs to be replaced by Adama Traoré.
- 68' - Another change for Leicester City FC made on 68 minute. Ayoze Pérez leaves to be changed by Marc Albrighton.
- 73' - It’s high time Brendan Rodgers made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 75' - The supporters are chanting for Dennis Praet. He replaces Youri Tielemans on 75 minute.
- 76' - Hamza Choudhury is having his name booked by the referee on 76.
- 78' - The whistle greets Diogo Jota as he departs to be replaced by Daniel Podence.
- 81' - The Wolverhampton Wanderers FC manager makes a substitution. Rúben Neves departs to be replaced by João Moutinho.
- 86' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Leicester City FC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 88' - Ben Chilwell is having his name booked by the referee on 88.
- 90' - It is a substitution in Leicester City FC team. Harvey Barnes is replaced by Wes Morgan on 90 minute.
- The final whistle. It looks like we are having a draw.
Today 2020-02-14 Wolverhampton Wanderers FC vs Leicester City FC are fighting Premier League league on Molineux Stadium.
Wolverhampton Wanderers FC had 29 games and get got 43 points in Season (2018/19)
Leicester City FC had 29 games and get got 53 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Robert Jones, Darren Cann, Mark Scholes, Mike Dean, Michael Oliver
|Manchester City FC||28||57|
|Leicester City FC||29||53|
|Manchester United FC||29||45|
|Wolverhampton Wanderers FC||29||43|
|Sheffield United FC||28||43|
|Tottenham Hotspur FC||29||41|
|Crystal Palace FC||29||39|
|Newcastle United FC||29||35|
|Brighton & Hove Albion FC||29||29|
|West Ham United FC||29||27|
|Cardiff City FC||38||34|
|Aston Villa FC||28||25|
|Norwich City FC||29||21|
|Huddersfield Town AFC||38||16|
Wolverhampton Wanderers FC
CoachNuno Espirito Santo
Captain16 Conor Coady
- 11 Rui Patricio
- 8 Ruben Neves
- 28 Joao Moutinho 81'
- 9 Raul Jimenez
- 32 Leander Dendoncker
- 27 Romain Saiss
- 2 Matt Doherty
- 16 Conor Coady
- 15 Willy Boly
- 18 Diogo Jota
- 10 Daniel Podence 78'
- 19 Jonny Castro
- 7 Pedro Neto
- 37 Adama Traore 64'
Leicester City FC
Captain1 Kasper Schmeichel
- 9 Jamie Vardy
- 1 Kasper Schmeichel
- 10 James Maddison
- 6 Jonny Evans
- 3 Ben Chilwell
- 20 Hamza Choudhury
- 4 Caglar Soyuncu
- 21 Ricardo Pereira
- 15 Harvey Barnes
- 5 Wes Morgan 90'
- 17 Ayoze Perez
- 11 Marc Albrighton 68'
- 8 Youri Tielemans
- 26 Dennis Praet 75'