Wolverhampton Wanderers FC vs Leicester City FC, Premier League 2022 REGULAR SEASON
0 : 4
23rd of October 2022 13:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - KICK OFF: Wolverhampton Wanderers FC gets underway.
- 5' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 5 minutes.
- 7' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Jonny Castro on 7.
- 8' - What a strike from Youri Tielemans! The score is 0-1.
- 8' - Jonny Castro is having his name booked by the referee on 8.
- 13' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 18' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Timothy Castagne made 113 appearances and scored 11 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 19' - GOAL! Harvey Barnes scores on 19.
- 24' - It’s high time Brendan Rodgers made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 29' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 34' - It looks surprising Wolverhampton Wanderers FC does not make any changes. Daniel Podence has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 39' - Wolverhampton Wanderers FC is showing some good football. However, Wolverhampton Wanderers FC are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 44' - Jamie Vardy needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 8 Yellow cards this season.
- 49' - Wolverhampton Wanderers FC is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 54' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Hugo Bueno, as he is very good at scoring at Molineux Stadium with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 59' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Leicester City FC that had 198 games and scored 338 goals.
- 61' - Jamie Vardy is replacing Patson Daka for the Leicester City FC side.
- 62' - Another substitution for Leicester City FC to replace Patson Daka by Jamie Vardy on 62 minute.
- 65' - GOAL! James Maddison scores on 65.
- 66' - Another substitution for Wolverhampton Wanderers FC to replace Matheus Nunes by Chem Campbell on 66 minute.
- 67' - Nelson Semedo is replacing Jonny Castro for the Wolverhampton Wanderers FC side.
- 68' - The whistle greets Jonny Castro as he departs to be replaced by Nelson Semedo.
- 73' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Kiernan Dewsbury Hall suffering a number of foals already.
- 78' - The travelling Leicester City FC supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 79' - Goal! Jamie Vardy scores his 86 goal in 198 matches.
- 79' - Marc Albrighton is replacing Harvey Barnes for the Leicester City FC side.
- 80' - Jamie Vardy with the second goal in the match!
- 80' - Wolverhampton Wanderers FC manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Hwang Heechan is hanging Diego Costa on the field on 80 minute.
- 81' - Wolverhampton Wanderers FC manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Boubacar Traore is hanging Joao Moutinho on the field on 81 minute.
- 85' - The referee calls foul for Nelson Semedo. He receives a Yellow card.
- 86' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Nelson Semedo.
- 88' - Luke Thomas has so much to prove this time. He replaces James Justin on 88 minute.
- 90' - Leicester City FC receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 90.
- With this win, Leicester City FC is likely to improve its situation in the overall team standings.
Today 2022-10-23 Wolverhampton Wanderers FC vs Leicester City FC are fighting Premier League league on Molineux Stadium.
Wolverhampton Wanderers FC had 38 games and get got 51 points in Season (2018/19)
Leicester City FC had 38 games and get got 52 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Andy Madley, Chris Kavanagh, Stuart Burt, Eddie Smart, Michael Oliver, Simon Bennett
|Manchester City FC||38||93|
|Tottenham Hotspur FC||38||71|
|Manchester United FC||38||58|
|West Ham United FC||38||56|
|Leicester City FC||38||52|
|Brighton & Hove Albion FC||38||51|
|Wolverhampton Wanderers FC||38||51|
|Newcastle United FC||38||49|
|Crystal Palace FC||38||48|
|Aston Villa FC||38||45|
|Leeds United FC||38||38|
|Cardiff City FC||38||34|
|West Bromwich Albion FC||38||26|
|Sheffield United FC||38||23|
|Norwich City FC||38||22|
|Huddersfield Town AFC||38||16|
Wolverhampton Wanderers FC
- 1 Jose Sa
- 19 Jonny Castro
- 22 Nelson Semedo 67'
- 4 Nathan Collins
- 23 Max Kilman
- 64 Hugo Bueno
- 28 Joao Moutinho
- 6 Boubacar Traore 81'
- 8 Ruben Neves
- 27 Matheus Nunes
- 77 Chem Campbell 66'
- 37 Adama Traore
- 10 Daniel Podence
- 29 Diego Costa
- 11 Hwang Heechan 80'
Leicester City FC
- 1 Danny Ward
- 27 Timothy Castagne
- 26 Dennis Praet 62'
- 18 Daniel Amartey
- 3 Wout Faes
- 2 James Justin
- 33 Luke Thomas 88'
- 42 Boubakary Soumare
- 24 Nampalys Mendy 61'
- 10 James Maddison
- 8 Youri Tielemans
- 22 Kiernan Dewsbury Hall
- 26 Dennis Praet 62'
- 7 Harvey Barnes
- 11 Marc Albrighton 79'
- 20 Patson Daka
- 9 Jamie Vardy 61'