West Bromwich Albion FC vs Hull City AFC, Championship 2020 REGULAR SEASON
4 : 2
5th of July 2020 14:00
First half: 45+5 | Second half: 45+7
- 0' - We are underway at The Hawthorns. The crowd does wile while the referee lows the starting whistle.
- 4' - What a strike from Charlie Austin! The score is 1-0.
- 9' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. West Bromwich Albion FC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 12' - It’s a booking for West Bromwich Albion FC player. Ahmed Hegazy gets a Yellow card.
- 17' - Hull City AFC is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 22' - It looks like no one’s ball. West Bromwich Albion FC is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 24' - What a strike from Kevin Stewart! The score is 1-1.
- 29' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Sam Johnstone, as he is very good at scoring at The Hawthorns with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 34' - Josh Magennis needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 36' - Conor Townsend has so much to prove this time. He replaces Kieran Gibbs on 36 minute.
- 37' - Goal! Ahmed Hegazy scores his 3 goal in 107 matches.
- 42' - It looks surprising Hull City AFC does not make any changes. Matthew Pennington has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 45' - Keane Lewis-Potter is replacing Martin Samuelsen for the Hull City AFC side.
- 46' - The whistle greets Martin Samuelsen as he departs to be replaced by Keane Lewis-Potter.
- 48' - Goal! Mallik Wilks scores his 30 goal in 101 matches.
- 49' - Kamil Grosicki puts West Bromwich Albion FC on the lead.
- 54' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Matheus Pereira suffering a number of foals already.
- 59' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 62' - Time for substitution for West Bromwich Albion FC. Charlie Austin is replaced by Hal Robson-Kanu.
- 66' - Another substitution for Hull City AFC to replace Josh Magennis by Tom Eaves on 66 minute.
- 71' - Hull City AFC is showing some good football. However, Hull City AFC are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 72' - West Bromwich Albion FC manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Chris Brunt is hanging Filip Krovinović on the field on 72 minute.
- 73' - Another substitution for Hull City AFC to replace Kevin Stewart by Daniel Batty on 73 minute.
- 76' - What a strike from Grady Diangana! The score is 4-2.
- 78' - Kyle Bartley was booked on 78.
- 79' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Jon Toral.
- 84' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 84 minutes.
- 89' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 90' - James Scott is replacing Jon Toral for the Hull City AFC side.
- 90' - The referee shows West Bromwich Albion FC player a Red card on 90.
- Time to leave. No sensation happened. Another win for West Bromwich Albion FC players.
Today 2020-07-05 West Bromwich Albion FC vs Hull City AFC are fighting Championship league on The Hawthorns.
West Bromwich Albion FC had 46 games and get got 83 points in Season (2018/19)
Hull City AFC had 46 games and get got 45 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Oliver Langford, Jonathan Hunt, John Brooks, Philip Dermott
|Norwich City FC||46||94|
|Leeds United FC||46||93|
|West Bromwich Albion FC||46||83|
|Sheffield United FC||46||89|
|Cardiff City FC||46||73|
|Aston Villa FC||46||76|
|Swansea City AFC||46||70|
|Nottingham Forest FC||46||70|
|Preston North End FC||46||66|
|Derby County FC||46||64|
|Blackburn Rovers FC||46||63|
|Bristol City FC||46||63|
|Queens Park Rangers FC||46||58|
|Stoke City FC||46||56|
|Sheffield Wednesday FC||46||56|
|Huddersfield Town AFC||46||51|
|Luton Town FC||46||51|
|Birmingham City FC||46||50|
|Rotherham United FC||46||40|
|Charlton Athletic FC||46||48|
|Bolton Wanderers FC||46||32|
|Wigan Athletic FC||46||47|
|Ipswich Town FC||46||31|
|Hull City AFC||46||45|
West Bromwich Albion FC
Captain5 Kyle Bartley
- 27 Dara O'Shea
- 26 Ahmed Hegazy
- 1 Sam Johnstone
- 5 Kyle Bartley
- 3 Kieran Gibbs
- 14 Conor Townsend 36'
- 16 Rekeem Harper
- 29 Grady Diangana 72'
- 15 Charlie Austin
- 4 Hal Robson-Kanu 62'
- 19 Romaine Sawyers
- 8 Jake Livermore 62'
- 13 Kamil Grosicki
- 12 Matheus Pereira
- 7 Filip Krovinovic
- 11 Chris Brunt 72'
Hull City AFC
Captain4 Jordy de Wijs
- 42 Martin Samuelsen
- 31 Keane Lewis-Potter 45'
- 18 George Honeyman
- 25 Matthew Pennington
- 5 Reece Burke
- 1 George Long
- 4 Jordy de Wijs
- 6 Kevin Stewart
- 8 Daniel Batty 73'
- 10 Jon Toral
- 44 James Scott 90'
- 27 Josh Magennis
- 9 Tom Eaves 66'
- 43 Mallik Wilks
- 37 Leonardo Lopes