Villarreal CF vs SD Huesca, La Liga 2020 REGULAR SEASON
1 : 1
13th of September 2020 16:30
First half: 45+5 | Second half: 45+9
- 0' - We are underway at Estadio de la Ceramica. The crowd does wile while the referee lows the starting whistle.
- 5' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 10' - Villarreal CF is showing some good football. However, Villarreal CF are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 15' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Albiol made 239 appearances and scored 2 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 20' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 25' - Shinji Okazaki has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 1 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 30' - It looks surprising Villarreal CF does not make any changes. Ruben Pena has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 35' - The travelling SD Huesca supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 36' - The referee shows Villarreal CF player a Yellow card on 36.
- 41' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 42' - SD Huesca is taking the lead after the goal scored by Pablo Maffeo on 42.
- 47' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Pau Torres suffering a number of foals already.
- 52' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 57' - It’s high time Michel made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 62' - Kelechi Nwakali is replacing Juan Carlos for the SD Huesca side.
- 67' - Villarreal CF seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 68' - What a strike from Gerard Moreno! The score is 1-1.
- 73' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 73 minutes.
- 77' - The supporters are chanting for Iborra. He replaces Francis Coquelin on 77 minute.
- 78' - Jaime Seoane is replacing Mikel Rico for the SD Huesca side.
- 83' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 1 times this season with SD Huesca winning 0% of all matches.
- 88' - SD Huesca receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 88.
- 89' - It is a substitution in SD Huesca team. Pablo Maffeo is replaced by Luisinho on 89 minute.
- 90' - The whistle greets Moi Gómez as he departs to be replaced by Fernando Niño.
- The final score is 1-1.
Today 2020-09-13 Villarreal CF vs SD Huesca are fighting La Liga league on Estadio de la Ceramica.
Villarreal CF had 38 games and get got 60 points in Season (2018/19)
SD Huesca had 38 games and get got 33 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Javier Estrada, Roberto Alonso, Alberola Rojas, Guadalupe Porras, Miguel Domato Pedreira
|Real Madrid CF||38||87|
|Club Atletico de Madrid||38||70|
|Real Sociedad de Futbol||38||56|
|Real Valladolid CF||38||42|
|Real Betis Balompie||38||41|
|RC Celta de Vigo||38||37|
|RCD Espanyol de Barcelona||38||25|
|Rayo Vallecano de Madrid||38||32|
- 23 Moi Gomez
- 34 Fernando Nino 90'
- 17 Paco Alcacer
- 16 Takefusa Kubo 77'
- 5 Dani Parejo
- 19 Francis Coquelin
- 10 Iborra 77'
- 24 Alfonso Pedraza
- 7 Gerard Moreno
- 1 Sergio Asenjo
- 11 Samuel Chukwueze
- 4 Pau Torres
- 20 Ruben Pena
- 2 Mario Gaspar 77'
- 3 Albiol
Captain14 Jorge Pulido
- 4 Pablo Insua
- 7 David Ferreiro
- 8 Eugeni Valderrama 62'
- 14 Jorge Pulido
- 12 Shinji Okazaki
- 3 Pablo Maffeo
- 16 Luisinho 89'
- 9 Rafael Mir
- 6 Joaquin Munoz 89'
- 17 Mikel Rico
- 20 Jaime Seoane 78'
- 5 Pedro Mosquera
- 25 Andres Fernandez
- 21 Juan Carlos
- 26 Kelechi Nwakali 62'
- 11 Javier Galan