Vegalta Sendai vs FC Tokyo, J. League 2021 REGULAR SEASON
2 : 2
18th of November 2020 10:00
First half: 45+4 | Second half: 45+7
- 0' - Welcome to Yurtec Stadium Sendai that hosts another battle between Vegalta Sendai and FC Tokyo.
- 5' - FC Tokyo started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 5.
- 10' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Keiya Shiihashi made 247 appearances and scored 2 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 15' - GOAL! Leandro scores on 15. Assisted by Kensuke Nagai
- 20' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 25' - FC Tokyo is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 27' - Vegalta Sendai receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 27.
- 32' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 1 times this season with FC Tokyo winning 100% of all matches.
- 37' - It’s high time Takashi Kiyama made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 38' - It’s a booking for Vegalta Sendai player. Takumi Sasaki gets a Yellow card.
- 43' - Vegalta Sendai seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 46' - The FC Tōkyō manager makes a substitution. Takumi Nakamura departs to be replaced by Ryoya Ogawa.
- 47' - What an equalizer from Shun Nagasawa!
- 50' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Ryoya Ogawa.
- 51' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Yasuhiro Hiraoka on 51.
- 56' - FC Tokyo looks like a favorite considering 1 games won in last 1 matches with its main striker Diego Oliveira scoring 1 goals.
- 59' - Koji Hachisuka has so much to prove this time. He replaces Para on 59 minute.
- 62' - It’s a booking for FC Tōkyō player. Keigo Higashi gets a Yellow card.
- 64' - Yojiro Takahagi puts FC Tōkyō on the lead.
- 69' - The travelling FC Tokyo supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 70' - Yoshiki Matsushita is replacing Takuma Hamasaki for the Vegalta Sendai side.
- 71' - FC Tōkyō manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Hirotaka Mita is hanging Keigo Higashi on the field on 71 minute.
- 76' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Hirotaka Mita suffering a number of foals already.
- 80' - The Vegalta Sendai manager makes a substitution. Keiya Shiihashi departs to be replaced by Takayoshi Ishihara.
- 81' - Time for substitution for FC Tōkyō. Leandro is replaced by Kyosuke Tagawa.
- 83' - It’s a booking for Vegalta Sendai player. Isaac Cuenca gets a Yellow card.
- 84' - Goal! Yoshiki Matsushita scores his 7 goal in 255 matches.
- 86' - Taichi Hara is replacing Takuya Uchida for the FC Tōkyō side.
- The final score is 2-2.
Today 2020-11-18 Vegalta Sendai vs FC Tokyo are fighting J. League league on Yurtec Stadium Sendai.
Vegalta Sendai had 34 games and get got 28 points in Season (2018/18)
FC Tokyo had 34 games and get got 57 points in Season (2018/18)
Todays referees are: Takuto Okabe, Takahiro Okano, Tomohisa Gonda, Nobutsugu Murakami
|Cerezo Osaka FC||34||60|
|Urawa Red Diamonds||34||46|
|Oita FC Trinita||34||43|
|Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo||34||39|
|Sagan Tosu FC||34||36|
|Matsumoto Yamaga FC||34||31|
Captain20 Shun Nagasawa
- 13 Yasuhiro Hiraoka
- 39 Kim Jungya
- 5 Keiya Shiihashi
- 14 Takayoshi Ishihara 80'
- 3 Ryutaro Iio
- 20 Shun Nagasawa
- 11 Shuhei Akasaki 71'
- 42 Hiroto Yamada
- 9 Isaac Cuenca
- 27 Jakub Slowik
- 28 Takumi Sasaki
- 6 Shingo Hyodo 46'
- 2 Para
- 4 Koji Hachisuka 59'
- 26 Takuma Hamasaki
- 8 Yoshiki Matsushita 70'
Captain3 Masato Morishige
- 3 Masato Morishige
- 10 Keigo Higashi
- 7 Hirotaka Mita 71'
- 8 Yojiro Takahagi
- 28 Takuya Uchida
- 24 Taichi Hara 86'
- 11 Kensuke Nagai
- 15 Adailton 71'
- 32 Joan Oumari
- 20 Leandro
- 27 Kyosuke Tagawa 81'
- 1 Tsuyoshi Kodama
- 22 Takumi Nakamura
- 6 Ryoya Ogawa 46'
- 31 Shuto Abe
- 37 Hotaka Nakamura