Tottenham Hotspur FC vs Norwich City FC, FA Cup 2019 ROUND OF 16
1 : 1
2 - 3
4th of March 2020 19:45
First half: 45+2 | Second half: 45+4
- 0' - KICK OFF: Norwich City FC gets underway.
- 5' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 3 times this season with Norwich City FC winning 33.33% of all matches.
- 10' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 12' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Mario Vrančić.
- 13' - What a strike from Jan Vertonghen! The score is 1-0.
- 18' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Serge Aurier made 90 appearances and scored 6 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 23' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 28' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Ben Godfrey suffering a number of foals already.
- 33' - Tottenham Hotspur FC seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 38' - It looks surprising Norwich City FC does not make any changes. Emiliano Buendia has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 43' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 48' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Adam Idah, as he is very good at scoring at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 53' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Tottenham Hotspur FC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 54' - The Tottenham Hotspur FC manager makes a substitution. Steven Bergwijn departs to be replaced by Gedson.
- 59' - Norwich City FC is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 64' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Norwich City FC that had 77 games and scored 120 goals.
- 67' - Kenny McLean has so much to prove this time. He replaces Mario Vrančić on 67 minute.
- 70' - The Tottenham Hotspur FC manager makes a substitution. Lucas Moura departs to be replaced by Erik Lamela.
- 71' - The referee calls foul for Oliver Skipp. He receives a Yellow card.
- 72' - The whistle greets Lukas Rupp as he departs to be replaced by Adam Idah.
- 73' - The referee calls foul for Grant Hanley. He receives a Yellow card.
- 78' - GOAL! Josip Drmić scores on 78.
- 81' - Tanguy Ndombèlé is replacing Harry Winks for the Tottenham Hotspur FC side.
- 86' - It’s high time Jose Mourinho made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 89' - Another change for Norwich City FC made on 89 minute. Tom Trybull leaves to be changed by Alexander Tettey.
- The final whistle. It looks like we are having a draw.
Today 2020-03-04 Tottenham Hotspur FC vs Norwich City FC are fighting FA Cup league on Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
Tottenham Hotspur FC had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2018/19)
Norwich City FC had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Nicholas Hopton, Andy Madley, Stuart Attwell, Harry Lennard, Paul Tierney
Tottenham Hotspur FC
Captain5 Jan Vertonghen
- 23 Steven Bergwijn
- 30 Gedson 54'
- 15 Eric Dier
- 20 Dele Alli
- 52 Troy Parrott 96'
- 5 Jan Vertonghen
- 6 Davinson Sanchez
- 13 Michel Vorm
- 24 Serge Aurier
- 8 Harry Winks
- 28 Tanguy Ndombele 81'
- 27 Lucas Moura
- 11 Erik Lamela 70'
- 29 Oliver Skipp
- 18 Giovani Lo Celso
Norwich City FC
Captain5 Grant Hanley
- 5 Grant Hanley
- 8 Mario Vrancic
- 23 Kenny McLean 67'
- 19 Tom Trybull
- 27 Alexander Tettey 89'
- 12 Jamal Lewis
- 4 Ben Godfrey
- 1 Tim Krul
- 14 Todd Cantwell
- 17 Emiliano Buendia
- 18 Marco Stiepermann 97'
- 2 Max Aarons
- 7 Lukas Rupp
- 35 Adam Idah 72'
- 20 Josip Drmic