Sanfrecce Hiroshima vs Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo, J. League 2023 REGULAR SEASON
0 : 0
18th of February 2023 05:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - The game is set. Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo kicks off things out of here…
- 5' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Kosei Shibasaki, as he is very good at scoring at with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 10' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo that had 325 games and scored 315 goals.
- 15' - Sanfrecce Hiroshima is showing some good football. However, Sanfrecce Hiroshima are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 20' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 25' - The travelling Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 30' - Sanfrecce Hiroshima started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 30.
- 35' - It’s high time Mihailo Petrovic made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 40' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 45' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 45 minutes.
- 46' - The whistle greets Yuya Asano as he departs to be replaced by Yuki Kobayashi.
- 51' - Nassim Ben Khalifa is having his name booked by the referee on 51.
- 56' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 1 times this season with Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo winning 0% of all matches.
- 59' - It’s a booking for Sanfrecce Hiroshima player. Takumu Kawamura gets a Yellow card.
- 64' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 67' - Time for substitution for Sanfrecce Hiroshima. Nassim Ben Khalifa is replaced by Pieros Sotiriou.
- 72' - Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo looks like a favorite considering 0 games won in last 1 matches with its main striker scoring goals.
- 77' - Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 82' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 84' - Another substitution for Sanfrecce Hiroshima to replace Shuto Nakano by Kosei Shibasaki on 84 minute.
- 88' - Toya Nakamura is replacing Akito Fukumori for the Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo side.
- 90' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Daiki Suga.
- The final score is 0-0.
Today 2023-02-18 Sanfrecce Hiroshima vs Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo are fighting J. League league .
Sanfrecce Hiroshima had 36 games and get got 46 points in Season (2018/18)
Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo had 36 games and get got 45 points in Season (2018/18)
|Urawa Red Diamonds||36||62|
|Sagan Tosu FC||36||59|
|Cerezo Osaka FC||36||45|
|Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo||36||45|
|Oita FC Trinita||36||29|
- 38 Keisuke Osako
- 19 Sho Sasaki
- 24 Shunki Higashi
- 4 Hayato Araki
- 33 Tsukasa Shiotani
- 7 Gakuto Notsuda
- 17 Taishi Matsumoto
- 14 Ezequiel 67'
- 8 Takumu Kawamura
- 13 Nassim Ben Khalifa
- 20 Pieros Sotiriou 67'
- 11 Makoto Mitsuta
- 15 Shuto Nakano
- 30 Kosei Shibasaki 84'
Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo
- 1 Takanori Sugeno
- 4 Daiki Suga
- 50 Daihachi Okamura
- 5 Akito Fukumori
- 6 Toya Nakamura 88'
- 11 Ryota Aoki
- 18 Yuya Asano
- 99 Yuki Kobayashi 46'
- 2 Shunta Tanaka
- 10 Hiroki Miyazawa
- 9 Takuro Kaneko
- 13 Gun-Hee Kim
- 27 Takuma Arano