SPAL 2013 vs Genoa CFC, Serie A 2020 REGULAR SEASON
1 : 1
25th of November 2019 19:45
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - KICK OFF: Genoa CFC gets underway.
- 5' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 0 times this season with winning -% of all matches.
- 10' - SPAL 2013 started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 10.
- 15' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. SPAL 2013 needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 20' - Mirko Valdifiori has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 0 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 25' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 28' - SPAL 2013 receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 28.
- 33' - SPAL 2013 seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 38' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Stefano Sturaro suffering a number of foals already.
- 41' - SPAL 2013 receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 41.
- 46' - Jacopo Sala needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Yellow cards this season.
- 49' - Mattia Valoti has so much to prove this time. He replaces Federico Di Francesco on 49 minute.
- 54' - Genoa CFC is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 55' - SPAL 2013 is taking the lead after the goal scored by Andrea Petagna on 55.
- 57' - What an equalizer from Stefano Sturaro!
- 61' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Paolo Ghiglione.
- 62' - Time for substitution for Genoa CFC. Andrea Pinamonti is replaced by Andrea Favilli.
- 67' - looks like a favorite considering 0 games won in last 0 matches with its main striker scoring goals.
- 68' - Another change for SPAL 2013 made on 68 minute. Espeto leaves to be changed by Igor.
- 73' - The travelling Genoa CFC supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 74' - The Genoa CFC manager makes a substitution. Stefano Sturaro departs to be replaced by Denilho Cleonise.
- 79' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 80' - It is a substitution in SPAL 2013 team. Mirko Valdifiori is replaced by Alessandro Murgia on 80 minute.
- 85' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering SPAL 2013 that had 236 games and scored 80 goals.
- 90' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Ionut Radu made 237 appearances and scored 0 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- The final whistle. It looks like we are having a draw.
Today 2019-11-25 SPAL 2013 vs Genoa CFC are fighting Serie A league on Stadio Paolo Mazza.
SPAL 2013 had 38 games and get got 20 points in Season (2018/19)
Genoa CFC had 38 games and get got 39 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Paolo Valeri, Matteo Passeri, Piero Giacomelli, Marco Piccinini, Damiano Margani
|FC Internazionale Milano||38||82|
|US Sassuolo Calcio||38||51|
|Hellas Verona FC||38||49|
|Parma Calcio 1913||38||49|
|Bologna FC 1909||38||47|
|AC Chievo Verona||38||17|
Captain23 Francesco Vicari
- 21 Espeto
- 3 Igor 68'
- 99 Etrit Berisha
- 13 Arkadiusz Reca
- 37 Andrea Petagna
- 7 Simone Missiroli
- 6 Mirko Valdifiori
- 11 Alessandro Murgia 80'
- 23 Francesco Vicari
- 27 Felipe
- 19 Jasmin Kurtic
- 26 Jacopo Sala
- 31 Federico Di Francesco
- 8 Mattia Valoti 49'
Captain4 Domenico Criscito
- 8 Lukas Lerager
- 19 Goran Pandev 62'
- 2 Cristian Zapata
- 97 Ionut Radu
- 4 Domenico Criscito
- 21 Ivan Radovanovic
- 27 Stefano Sturaro
- 56 Denilho Cleonise 74'
- 99 Andrea Pinamonti
- 30 Andrea Favilli 62'
- 29 Francesco Cassata
- 18 Paolo Ghiglione
- 17 Christian Romero
- 28 Kevin Agudelo