Ross County FC vs St. Johnstone FC, Premier League 2021 REGULAR SEASON
1 : 1
2nd of January 2021 15:00
First half: 45+1 | Second half: 45+3
- 0' - It’s Showtime! The match between Ross County FC and St. Johnstone FC is underway.
- 2' - The referee calls foul for Coll Donaldson. He receives a Yellow card.
- 7' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 7 minutes.
- 12' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Ross County FC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 17' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 21' - Goal! Ross Draper scores his 2 goal in 68 matches.
- 22' - Ross County FC player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 26' - What a strike from Craig Conway! The score is 1-1.
- 31' - It’s a booking for St. Johnstone FC player. Dan McNamara gets a Yellow card.
- 36' - St. Johnstone FC is showing some good football. However, St. Johnstone FC are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 41' - It looks surprising St. Johnstone FC does not make any changes. Michael O'Halloran has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 46' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 0 times this season with winning -% of all matches.
- 51' - Ross County FC started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 51.
- 56' - The whistle greets Iain Vigurs as he departs to be replaced by Michael Gardyne.
- 58' - Time for substitution for St. Johnstone FC. Michael O'Halloran is replaced by David Wotherspoon.
- 63' - Alistair McCann needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Yellow cards this season.
- 68' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 73' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 74' - Time for substitution for Ross County FC. Jermaine Hylton is replaced by Jordan Tillson.
- 75' - Another change for Ross County FC made on 75 minute. Harry Paton leaves to be changed by Josh Reid.
- 78' - Stevie May is replacing Chris Kane for the St. Johnstone FC side.
- 82' - It’s a booking for St. Johnstone FC player. Liam Gordon gets a Yellow card.
- 86' - Craig Bryson has so much to prove this time. He replaces Craig Conway on 86 minute.
- Hope, you loved the show. Another epic battle is over with the score 1-1.
Today 2021-01-02 Ross County FC vs St. Johnstone FC are fighting Premier League league on Global Energy Stadium.
Ross County FC had 36 games and get got 33 points in Season (2018/19)
St. Johnstone FC had 36 games and get got 44 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Barry Cook, William Collum, Graham Chambers, Jonathan
Ross County FC
Captain11 Iain Vigurs
- 19 Charlie Lakin
- 23 Jason Naismith
- 1 Ross Laidlaw
- 8 Oliver Shaw
- 9 Billy McKay 86'
- 18 Stephen Kelly
- 14 Jermaine Hylton
- 22 Jordan Tillson 74'
- 25 Coll Donaldson
- 15 Keith Watson
- 6 Ross Draper
- 11 Iain Vigurs
- 7 Michael Gardyne 56'
- 24 Harry Paton
- 43 Josh Reid 75'
St. Johnstone FC
Captain6 Liam Gordon
- 7 Craig Conway
- 13 Craig Bryson 86'
- 8 Murray Davidson
- 1 Zander Clark
- 9 Chris Kane
- 14 Stevie May 78'
- 6 Liam Gordon
- 18 Alistair McCann
- 11 Michael O'Halloran
- 10 David Wotherspoon 58'
- 15 Dan McNamara
- 19 Shaun Rooney
- 4 Jamie McCart
- 24 Callum Booth