Rangers FC vs Ross County FC, Premier League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
2 : 0
4th of October 2020 14:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45+6
- 0' - We are underway at Ibrox Stadium. The crowd does wile while the referee lows the starting whistle.
- 5' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 10' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 15' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 17' - Rangers FC is taking the lead after the goal scored by James Tavernier on 17.
- 21' - It’s a booking for Ross County FC player. Callum Morris gets a Yellow card.
- 26' - Ross County FC started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 26.
- 31' - Callum Morris has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 12 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 36' - Rangers FC is showing some good football. However, Rangers FC are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 41' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 46' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Ross County FC that had 42 games and scored 36 goals.
- 51' - It’s high time Stuart Kettlewell made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 56' - It looks surprising Ross County FC does not make any changes. Ross Laidlaw has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 61' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 65' - The Rangers FC manager makes a substitution. Ryan Jack departs to be replaced by Ianis Hagi.
- 70' - The whistle greets Jordan Jones as he departs to be replaced by Brandon Barker.
- 73' - The whistle greets Ross Draper as he departs to be replaced by Jermaine Hylton.
- 78' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Rangers FC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 83' - Time for substitution for Rangers FC. Ryan Kent is replaced by Steven Davis.
- 88' - GOAL! Brandon Barker scores on 88. Assisted by Ianis Hagi
- 89' - Time for substitution for Ross County FC. Regan Charles-Cook is replaced by Oliver Shaw.
- Hope, you loved the show. Another epic battle is over with the score 2-0.
Today 2020-10-04 Rangers FC vs Ross County FC are fighting Premier League league on Ibrox Stadium.
Rangers FC had 29 games and get got 67 points in Season (2018/19)
Ross County FC had 30 games and get got 29 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Andrew Dallas, Douglas Ross, Sean Carr, Greg Aitken
Captain2 James Tavernier
- 26 Leon Balogun
- 33 Jon McLaughlin
- 31 Borna Barisic
- 3 Calvin Bassey 65'
- 20 Alfredo Morelos
- 18 Glen Kamara
- 22 Jordan Jones
- 21 Brandon Barker 70'
- 14 Ryan Kent
- 10 Steven Davis 83'
- 37 Scott Arfield
- 6 Connor Goldson
- 8 Ryan Jack
- 7 Ianis Hagi 65'
- 2 James Tavernier
Ross County FC
Captain5 Callum Morris
- 17 Regan Charles-Cook
- 8 Oliver Shaw 89'
- 22 Jordan Tillson
- 16 Alex Iacovitti
- 1 Ross Laidlaw
- 27 Ross Stewart
- 25 Coll Donaldson
- 5 Callum Morris
- 6 Ross Draper
- 14 Jermaine Hylton 73'
- 24 Harry Paton
- 7 Michael Gardyne
- 9 Billy McKay 83'
- 43 Josh Reid