RSC Anderlecht vs KRC Genk, Jupiler League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
1 : 0
11th of December 2020 19:45
First half: 45+12 | Second half: 45+7
- 0' - In just a few seconds Lotto Park will turn into a battlefield for RSC Anderlecht and KRC Genk.
- 5' - KRC Genk started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 5.
- 10' - RSC Anderlecht looks like a favorite considering 1 games won in last 1 matches with its main striker Lukas Nmecha scoring 1 goals.
- 15' - Junya Ito needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 20' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 25' - It looks surprising RSC Anderlecht does not make any changes. Cyriel Dessers has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 30' - It looks like no one’s ball. KRC Genk is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 35' - KRC Genk seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 39' - The supporters are chanting for Michel Vlap. He replaces Yari Verschaeren on 39 minute.
- 40' - Another change for RSC Anderlecht made on 40 minute. Yari Verschaeren leaves to be changed by Michel Vlap.
- 45' - Dries Wouters has so much to prove this time. He replaces Carlos Cuesta on 45 minute.
- 50' - RSC Anderlecht is showing some good football. However, RSC Anderlecht are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 55' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Matt Miazga made 221 appearances and scored 2 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 59' - GOAL! Lukas Nmecha scores on 59.
- 64' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 67' - Time for substitution for KRC Genk. Patrik Hrošovský is replaced by Cyriel Dessers.
- 67' - The referee shows KRC Genk player a Yellow card on 67.
- 68' - Bohdan Mykhailichenko is having his name booked by the referee on 68.
- 68' - The whistle greets Patrik Hrošovský as he departs to be replaced by Cyriel Dessers.
- 69' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Bohdan Mykhailichenko on 69.
- 74' - KRC Genk is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 79' - Time for substitution for KRC Genk. Theo Bongonda is replaced by Luca Oyen.
- 79' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Michael Amir Murillo on 79.
- 82' - The referee calls foul for Cyriel Dessers. He receives a Yellow card.
- 83' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Cyriel Dessers.
- 83' - Dauda Mohammed is replacing Francis Amuzu for the RSC Anderlecht side.
- 88' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Dries Wouters suffering a number of foals already.
- 90' - RSC Anderlecht receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 90.
- Another three points for RSC Anderlecht.
Today 2020-12-11 RSC Anderlecht vs KRC Genk are fighting Jupiler League league on Lotto Park.
RSC Anderlecht had 21 games and get got 32 points in Season (2018/19)
KRC Genk had 21 games and get got 38 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Ruben Wyns, Nathan Verboomen, Mathias Hillaert, Christof Dierick
|Club Brugge KV||20||42|
|Royale Union Saint-Gilloise||10||20|
|Sporting du Pays de Charleroi||21||33|
|Royal Antwerp FC||20||31|
|Royal Standard de Liege||20||28|
|Yellow-Red KV Mechelen||21||26|
|K. Sint-Truidense VV||20||20|
|Royal Excel Mouscron||21||20|
|KSC Lokeren Oost-Vlaanderen||30||20|
|Cercle Brugge KSV||20||19|
|KV RS Waasland-SK Beveren||21||19|
Captain48 Albert Sambi Lokonga
- 8 Josh Cullen
- 7 Lukas Nmecha
- 1 Timon Wellenreuther
- 20 Matt Miazga
- 62 Michael Amir Murillo
- 42 Hannes Delcroix
- 48 Albert Sambi Lokonga
- 40 Francis Amuzu
- 38 Dauda Mohammed 83'
- 14 Bohdan Mykhailichenko
- 51 Yari Verschaeren
- 10 Michel Vlap 39'
- 12 Paul Mukairu
- 46 Anouar Ait El Hadj 83'
CoachJohn van den Brom
Captain1 Danny Vukovic
- 1 Danny Vukovic
- 33 Jhon Lucumi
- 7 Junya Ito
- 17 Patrik Hrosovsky
- 9 Cyriel Dessers 67'
- 21 Jere Uronen
- 8 Bryan Heynen
- 31 Joakim Maehle
- 10 Theo Bongonda
- 24 Luca Oyen 79'
- 18 Paul Onuachu
- 46 Carlos Cuesta
- 4 Dries Wouters 45'
- 23 Daniel Munoz