Queens Park Rangers FC vs Nottingham Forest FC, Championship 2020 REGULAR SEASON
2 : 0
12th of September 2020 14:00
First half: 45+2 | Second half: 45+6
- 0' - The referee blows the starting whistle. The fans are roaring. The teams are ready for the match. Queens Park Rangers FC is hosting Nottingham Forest FC for another epic battle.
- 5' - Ryan Yates needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Yellow cards this season.
- 10' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Joe Worrall made 110 appearances and scored 2 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 15' - Queens Park Rangers FC looks like a favorite considering 1 games won in last 1 matches with its main striker Ilias Chair scoring 1 goals.
- 20' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 25' - Nottingham Forest FC is showing some good football. However, Nottingham Forest FC are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 30' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 35' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 40' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Brice Samba, as he is very good at scoring at Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 45' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Nottingham Forest FC that had 94 games and scored 120 goals.
- 50' - It looks surprising Queens Park Rangers FC does not make any changes. Lyndon Dykes has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 53' - Nottingham Forest FC receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 53.
- 54' - GOAL! Lyndon Dykes scores on 54.
- 59' - The supporters are chanting for Sammy Ameobi. He replaces Joe Lolley on 59 minute.
- 62' - Nottingham Forest FC receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 62.
- 67' - The supporters are chanting for Lyle Taylor. He replaces Nuno Jóia on 67 minute.
- 72' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 74' - Nottingham Forest FC manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Alexander Mighten is hanging Luke Freeman on the field on 74 minute.
- 75' - Queens Park Rangers FC manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. George Thomas is hanging Tom Carroll on the field on 75 minute.
- 77' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Lyndon Dykes.
- 82' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Nuno Joia suffering a number of foals already.
- 84' - Another substitution for Queens Park Rangers FC to replace Luke Amos by Dominic Ball on 84 minute.
- 89' - Nottingham Forest FC started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 89.
- 90' - Time for substitution for Queens Park Rangers FC. Bright Osayi-Samuel is replaced by Paul Smyth.
- Another three points for Queens Park Rangers FC.
Today 2020-09-12 Queens Park Rangers FC vs Nottingham Forest FC are fighting Championship league on Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium.
Queens Park Rangers FC had 46 games and get got 58 points in Season (2018/19)
Nottingham Forest FC had 46 games and get got 70 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Tim Robinson, Lee Venamore, Andrew Fox, Samuel Lewis
|Norwich City FC||46||94|
|Leeds United FC||46||93|
|West Bromwich Albion FC||46||83|
|Sheffield United FC||46||89|
|Cardiff City FC||46||73|
|Aston Villa FC||46||76|
|Swansea City AFC||46||70|
|Nottingham Forest FC||46||70|
|Preston North End FC||46||66|
|Derby County FC||46||64|
|Blackburn Rovers FC||46||63|
|Bristol City FC||46||63|
|Queens Park Rangers FC||46||58|
|Stoke City FC||46||56|
|Sheffield Wednesday FC||46||56|
|Huddersfield Town AFC||46||51|
|Luton Town FC||46||51|
|Birmingham City FC||46||50|
|Rotherham United FC||46||40|
|Charlton Athletic FC||46||48|
|Bolton Wanderers FC||46||32|
|Wigan Athletic FC||46||47|
|Ipswich Town FC||46||31|
|Hull City AFC||46||45|
Queens Park Rangers FC
Captain20 Geoff Cameron
- 20 Geoff Cameron
- 22 Tom Carroll
- 19 George Thomas 75'
- 8 Luke Amos
- 12 Dominic Ball 84'
- 1 Joe Lumley
- 24 Osman Kakay
- 10 Ilias Chair
- 11 Bright Osayi-Samuel
- 38 Paul Smyth 90'
- 6 Yoann Barbet
- 4 Robert Dickie
- 3 Lee Wallace
- 9 Lyndon Dykes
Nottingham Forest FC
Captain7 Lewis Grabban
- 24 Tyler Blackett
- 7 Lewis Grabban
- 22 Ryan Yates
- 23 Joe Lolley
- 11 Sammy Ameobi 59'
- 8 Jack Colback
- 3 Tobias Figueiredo
- 15 Luke Freeman
- 17 Alexander Mighten 74'
- 30 Brice Samba
- 9 Nuno Joia
- 33 Lyle Taylor 67'
- 4 Joe Worrall
- 46 Jordan Gabriel