PSV vs NEC, Eredivisie 2023 REGULAR SEASON
- 0' - The stage is set the green flag drops! Another match against PSV and NEC has kicked off!
- 5' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Jerdy Schouten suffering a number of foals already.
- 10' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 15' - PSV started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 15.
- 20' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 25' - Mees Hoedemakers has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 15 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 26' - NEC receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 26.
- 31' - Luuk de Jong needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 33' - Luuk de Jong is having his name booked by the referee on 33.
- 34' - Luuk de Jong is having his name booked by the referee on 34.
- 36' - Bart van Rooij has so much to prove this time. He replaces Brayann Pereira on 36 minute.
- 37' - Luuk de Jong puts PSV on the lead.
- 38' - What a strike from Noa Lang! The score is 2-0.
- 43' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Magnus Mattsson, as he is very good at scoring at Philips Stadion with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 48' - NEC seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 49' - GOAL! Luuk de Jong scores on 49.
- 54' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering NEC that had 84 games and scored 135 goals.
- 56' - The whistle greets Noa Lang as he departs to be replaced by Hirving Lozano.
- 59' - The supporters are chanting for Kodai Sano. He replaces Roberto Gonzalez on 59 minute.
- 62' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Mathias Ross.
- 63' - NEC player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 63' - Time for substitution for PSV. Sergino Dest is replaced by Jordan Teze.
- 68' - It looks surprising NEC does not make any changes. Koki Ogawa has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 72' - Bas Dost has so much to prove this time. He replaces Koki Ogawa on 72 minute.
- 77' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Walter Benitez made 337 appearances and scored 1 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 82' - PSV looks like a favorite considering 1 games won in last 1 matches with its main striker Luuk de Jong scoring 2 goals.
- 83' - Time for substitution for PSV. Ismael Saibari is replaced by Ricardo Pepi.
- 86' - NEC player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 87' - GOAL! Ricardo Pepi scores on 87.
- Time to leave. No sensation happened. Another win for PSV players.
Today 2023-09-16 PSV vs NEC are fighting Eredivisie league on Philips Stadion.
PSV had 34 games and get got 81 points in Season (2018/19)
NEC had 34 games and get got 38 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Joost van Zuilen, Roy de Nas, Joey Kooij
|FC Twente '65||34||68|
|Go Ahead Eagles||34||36|
|VBV De Graafschap||34||29|
|Willem II Tilburg||34||33|
|ADO Den Haag||34||22|
- 1 Walter Benitez
- 8 Sergino Dest
- 3 Jordan Teze 63'
- 5 Andre Ramalho
- 6 Armel Bella Kotchap
- 18 Olivier Boscagli 63'
- 30 Patrick van Aanholt
- 34 Ismael Saibari
- 14 Ricardo Pepi 83'
- 23 Joey Veerman
- 7 Noa Lang
- 27 Hirving Lozano 56'
- 22 Jerdy Schouten
- 11 Johan Bakayoko
- 9 Luuk de Jong
- 20 Guus Til 83'
- 1 Jasper Cillessen
- 2 Brayann Pereira
- 28 Bart van Rooij 36'
- 4 Mathias Ross
- 5 Youri Baas
- 24 Calvin Verdonk
- 8 Magnus Mattsson
- 20 Lasse Schone
- 6 Mees Hoedemakers 72'
- 71 Dirk Proper
- 10 Sontje Hansen
- 14 Lars Olden Larsen 59'
- 11 Roberto Gonzalez
- Kodai Sano 59'
- 18 Koki Ogawa
- 12 Bas Dost 72'