Olympique de Marseille vs FC Nantes, Ligue 1 2020 REGULAR SEASON
3 : 1
28th of November 2020 16:00
First half: 45+2 | Second half: 45+6
- 0' - The game is set. Olympique de Marseille kicks off things out of here…
- 2' - Olympique de Marseille is taking the lead after the goal scored by Florian Thauvin on 2.
- 7' - Boubacar Kamara has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 39 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 12' - FC Nantes seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 17' - It looks surprising Olympique de Marseille does not make any changes. Abdoul Kader Bamba has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 22' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 22 minutes.
- 27' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 32' - Sebastien Corchia needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 35' - GOAL! Dimitri Payet scores on 35. Assisted by Mickaël Cuisance
- 40' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Olympique de Marseille needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 45' - FC Nantes is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 46' - It is a substitution in FC Nantes team. Imran Louza is replaced by Moses Simon on 46 minute.
- 47' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Dimitri Payet on 47.
- 52' - Olympique de Marseille looks like a favorite considering 1 games won in last 2 matches with its main striker Dimitri Payet scoring 2 goals.
- 54' - Olympique de Marseille player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 57' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Jean-Charles Castelletto.
- 60' - Goal! Darío Benedetto scores his 19 goal in 48 matches.
- 61' - Another substitution for FC Nantes to replace Abdoulaye Touré by Mehdi Abeid on 61 minute.
- 66' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Olympique de Marseille that had 247 games and scored 172 goals.
- 71' - The referee shows Olympique de Marseille player a Yellow card on 71.
- 73' - What a strike from Ludovic Blas! The score is 3-1.
- 74' - Time for substitution for FC Nantes. Randal Kolo Muani is replaced by Jean-Kévin Augustin.
- 77' - Olympique de Marseille manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Kevin Strootman is hanging Valentin Rongier on the field on 77 minute.
- 82' - It looks like no one’s ball. FC Nantes is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 83' - The referee calls foul for Ludovic Blas. He receives a Yellow card.
- 85' - The whistle greets Dimitri Payet as he departs to be replaced by Marley Aké.
- 88' - The whistle greets Hiroki Sakai as he departs to be replaced by Yūto Nagatomo.
- 90' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Kevin Strootman.
- Hope, you loved the show. Another epic battle is over with the score 3-1.
Today 2020-11-28 Olympique de Marseille vs FC Nantes are fighting Ligue 1 league on Orange Velodrome.
Olympique de Marseille had 28 games and get got 56 points in Season (2018/19)
FC Nantes had 28 games and get got 37 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Cyril Gringore, Mikael Lesage, Huseyin Ocak, Guillaume Paradis
|Paris Saint-Germain FC||27||68|
|Olympique de Marseille||28||56|
|Stade Rennais FC 1901||28||50|
|Stade de Reims||28||41|
|AS Monaco FC||28||40|
|RC Strasbourg Alsace||27||38|
|FC Girondins de Bordeaux||28||37|
|Stade Brestois 29||28||34|
|Dijon Football Cote d'Or||28||30|
|En Avant Guingamp||38||27|
Olympique de Marseille
Captain30 Steve Mandanda
- 21 Valentin Rongier
- 6 Kevin Strootman 77'
- 30 Steve Mandanda
- 26 Florian Thauvin
- 2 Hiroki Sakai
- 25 Yuto Nagatomo 88'
- 4 Boubacar Kamara
- 18 Jordan Amavi
- 10 Dimitri Payet
- 23 Marley Ake 85'
- 15 Duje Caleta-Car
- 17 Mickael Cuisance
- 3 Alvaro Gonzalez
- 9 Dario Benedetto
- 28 Valere Germain 77'
Captain4 Nicolas Pallois
- 10 Ludovic Blas
- 2 Fabio
- 4 Nicolas Pallois
- 19 Abdoulaye Toure
- 8 Mehdi Abeid 61'
- 23 Randal Kolo Muani
- 20 Jean-Kevin Augustin 74'
- 21 Jean-Charles Castelletto
- 3 Andrei Girotto 61'
- 1 Alban Lafont
- 24 Sebastien Corchia
- 26 Imran Louza
- 27 Moses Simon 46'
- 32 Abdoul Kader Bamba
- 11 Marcus Coco 74'
- 5 Pedro Chirivella