Nagoya Grampus vs Vissel Kobe, J. League 2021 REGULAR SEASON
2 : 1
19th of September 2020 08:00
First half: 45+2 | Second half: 45+5
- 0' - KICK OFF: Vissel Kobe gets underway.
- 5' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Sergi Samper suffering a number of foals already.
- 10' - It’s high time Massimo Ficcadenti made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 15' - Hotaru Yamaguchi puts Vissel Kobe on the lead.
- 20' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 25' - It looks surprising Nagoya Grampus does not make any changes. Hirofumi Watanabe has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 30' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 35' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 40' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 41' - Leo Osaki is having his name booked by the referee on 41.
- 42' - What an equalizer from Mu Kanazaki!
- 47' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Gotoku Sakai, as he is very good at scoring at Paloma Mizuho Stadium with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 52' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 1 times this season with Nagoya Grampus winning 100% of all matches.
- 56' - Sensational shot from Mu Kanazaki. Nagoya Grampus is back in the lead.
- 61' - The travelling Vissel Kobe supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 63' - The whistle greets Hirofumi Watanabe as he departs to be replaced by Yuta Goke.
- 64' - It’s a booking for Vissel Kobe player. Daigo Nishi gets a Yellow card.
- 68' - The referee shows Vissel Kobe player a Yellow card on 68.
- 73' - Nagoya Grampus started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 73.
- 74' - Another change for Vissel Kobe made on 74 minute. Daigo Nishi leaves to be changed by Ryo Hatsuse.
- 75' - Nagoya Grampus manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Hiroyuki Abe is hanging Gabriel Xavier on the field on 75 minute.
- 80' - Nagoya Grampus is showing some good football. However, Nagoya Grampus are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 81' - The supporters are chanting for Ryogo Yamasaki. He replaces Mu Kanazaki on 81 minute.
- 85' - The Vissel Kobe manager makes a substitution. Kyogo Furuhashi departs to be replaced by Keijiro Ogawa.
- 90' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Vissel Kobe needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- Full Time. Nagoya Grampus beats Vissel Kobe
Today 2020-09-19 Nagoya Grampus vs Vissel Kobe are fighting J. League league on Paloma Mizuho Stadium.
Nagoya Grampus had 34 games and get got 63 points in Season (2018/18)
Vissel Kobe had 34 games and get got 36 points in Season (2018/18)
Todays referees are: Satoshi Karakami, Toshiyuki Tanaka, Hiroki Katsumata, Nobutsugu Murakami
|Cerezo Osaka FC||34||60|
|Urawa Red Diamonds||34||46|
|Oita FC Trinita||34||43|
|Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo||34||39|
|Sagan Tosu FC||34||36|
|Matsumoto Yamaga FC||34||31|
Captain3 Yuichi Maruyama
- 2 Takuji Yonemoto
- 1 Mitch Langerak
- 23 Yutaka Yoshida
- 44 Mu Kanazaki
- 17 Ryogo Yamasaki 81'
- 34 Oh Jaeseok
- 15 Sho Inagaki
- 25 Naoki Maeda
- 27 Yuki Soma 75'
- 3 Yuichi Maruyama
- 10 Gabriel Xavier
- 11 Hiroyuki Abe 75'
- 4 Shinnosuke Nakatani
- 16 Mateus
- 24 Gotoku Sakai
- 6 Sergi Samper
- 9 Noriaki Fujimoto 74'
- 33 Dankler
- 8 Iniesta
- 11 Kyogo Furuhashi
- 13 Keijiro Ogawa 85'
- 1 Daiya Maekawa
- 3 Hirofumi Watanabe
- 27 Yuta Goke 63'
- 25 Leo Osaki
- 22 Daigo Nishi
- 19 Ryo Hatsuse 74'
- 49 Douglas
- 5 Hotaru Yamaguchi