Montpellier HSC vs OGC Nice, Ligue 1 2023 REGULAR SEASON
0 : 0
10th of November 2023 20:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - KICK OFF: OGC Nice gets underway.
- 5' - Pablo Rosario is having his name booked by the referee on 5.
- 10' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Montpellier HSC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 15' - OGC Nice seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 20' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Musa Al Taamari made 145 appearances and scored 2 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 25' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 1 times this season with OGC Nice winning 0% of all matches.
- 30' - Dante needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 3 Red cards this season.
- 35' - It looks like no one’s ball. Montpellier HSC is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 40' - The travelling OGC Nice supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 45' - The referee shows OGC Nice player a Yellow card on 45.
- 50' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Badredine Bouanani suffering a number of foals already.
- 55' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering OGC Nice that had 337 games and scored 273 goals.
- 60' - Gaetan Laborde has so much to prove this time. He replaces Badredine Bouanani on 60 minute.
- 65' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 67' - OGC Nice manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Evann Guessand is hanging Terem Moffi on the field on 67 minute.
- 71' - The referee calls foul for Jean-Clair Todibo. He receives a Yellow card.
- 76' - It’s high time Francesco Farioli made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 78' - Time for substitution for Montpellier HSC. Theo Sainte-Luce is replaced by Christopher Jullien.
- 82' - The referee calls foul for Melvin Bard. He receives a Yellow card.
- 84' - The whistle greets Khalil Fayad as he departs to be replaced by Wahbi Khazri.
- 86' - Romain Perraud has so much to prove this time. He replaces Melvin Bard on 86 minute.
- 90' - Kelvin Yeboah has so much to prove this time. He replaces Teji Savanier on 90 minute.
- Hope, you loved the show. Another epic battle is over with the score 0-0.
Today 2023-11-10 Montpellier HSC vs OGC Nice are fighting Ligue 1 league on Stade de la Mosson.
Montpellier HSC had 38 games and get got 50 points in Season (2018/19)
OGC Nice had 38 games and get got 58 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Hakim Ben El Hadj Salem, Julien Haulbert, Brice Parinet
|Paris Saint-Germain FC||38||85|
|Racing Club de Lens||38||84|
|Olympique de Marseille||38||73|
|Stade Rennais FC 1901||38||68|
|AS Monaco FC||38||65|
|Clermont Foot 63||38||59|
|Stade de Reims||38||51|
|Stade Brestois 29||38||44|
|RC Strasbourg Alsace||38||40|
|ES Troyes AC||38||24|
|En Avant Guingamp||38||27|
|Dijon Football Cote d'Or||38||21|
|FC Girondins de Bordeaux||38||31|
CoachMichel Der Zakarian
- 40 Benjamin Lecomte
- 77 Falaye Sacko
- 17 Theo Sainte-Luce
- 6 Christopher Jullien 78'
- 27 Becir Omeragic
- 14 Maxime Esteve
- 13 Joris Chotard
- 12 Jordan Ferri
- 11 Teji Savanier
- 23 Kelvin Yeboah 90'
- 9 Musa Al Taamari
- 22 Khalil Fayad
- 10 Wahbi Khazri 84'
- 8 Akor Adams
- 1 Marcin Bulka
- 6 Jean-Clair Todibo
- 4 Dante
- 26 Melvin Bard
- 15 Romain Perraud 86'
- 8 Pablo Rosario
- 19 Khephren Thuram-Ulie
- 28 Hicham Boudaoui
- 11 Morgan Sanson
- 7 Jeremie Boga
- 10 Sofiane Diop 67'
- 22 Badredine Bouanani
- 24 Gaetan Laborde 60'
- 9 Terem Moffi
- 29 Evann Guessand 67'