Mexico vs Sweden, Worldcup 2018 GROUP STAGE
- 0' - Welcome to that hosts another battle between Mexico and Sweden.
- 1' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Jesús Gallardo on 1.
- 6' - Sweden looks like a favorite considering 1 games won in last 1 matches with its main striker Ludwig Augustinsson scoring 1 goals.
- 11' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 16' - Viktor Claesson has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 5 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 21' - It looks surprising Sweden does not make any changes. Mikael Lustig has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 26' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Sebastian Larsson.
- 31' - Mexico is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 36' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 41' - Mexico seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 46' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Andreas Granqvist suffering a number of foals already.
- 50' - Ludwig Augustinsson puts Sweden on the lead.
- 55' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 57' - Another change for Sweden made on 57 minute. Sebastian Larsson leaves to be changed by Gustav Svensson.
- 61' - It’s a booking for Mexico player. Héctor Moreno gets a Yellow card.
- 62' - What a strike from Andreas Granqvist! The score is 0-2.
- 65' - Marco Fabián is replacing Jesús Gallardo for the Mexico side.
- 68' - Another substitution for Sweden to replace Markus Berg by Isaac Thelin on 68 minute.
- 73' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Markus Berg made 100 appearances and scored 10 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 74' - GOAL! Edson Álvarez scores on 74.
- 75' - The supporters are chanting for Jesús Manuel Corona. He replaces Andrés Guardado on 75 minute.
- 80' - Oscar Hiljemark is replacing Albin Ekdal for the Sweden side.
- 85' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 86' - The referee calls foul for Miguel Layún. He receives a Yellow card.
- 88' - Sweden receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 88.
- 89' - Another substitution for Mexico to replace Miguel Layún by Oribe Peralta on 89 minute.
- The final score is 0-3.
Today 2018-06-27 Mexico vs Sweden are fighting Worldcup league .
Mexico had 3 games and get got 6 points in Season (2018/18)
Sweden had 3 games and get got 6 points in Season (2018/18)
Todays referees are: Hernan Maidana, Juan Pablo Belatti, Mauro Vigliano, Nestor Pitana, Wilton Pereira Sampaio, Carlos Astroza, Andres Cunha, Mauricio Espinosa, Gery Vargas
CoachJuan Carlos Osorio
Captain18 Andres Guardado
- 22 Hirving Lozano
- 14 Javier Hernandez
- 3 Carlos Salcedo
- 15 Hector Moreno
- 18 Andres Guardado
- 17 Jesus Corona 75'
- 7 Miguel Layun
- 19 Oribe Peralta 89'
- 16 Hector Herrera
- 11 Carlos Vela
- 13 Guillermo Ochoa
- 2 Hugo Ayala
- 23 Jesus Gallardo
- 8 Marco Fabian 65'
Captain1 Robin Olsen
- 6 Ludwig Augustinsson
- 3 Victor Nilsson-Lindelof
- 10 Emil Forsberg
- 1 Robin Olsen
- 8 Albin Ekdal
- 15 Oscar Hiljemark 80'
- 20 Ola Toivonen
- 2 Mikael Lustig
- 4 Andreas Granqvist
- 7 Sebastian Larsson
- 13 Gustav Svensson 57'
- 17 Viktor Claesson
- 9 Markus Berg
- 22 Isaac Thelin 68'